Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 1, 2009
- Julep Nail Parlor today announced that it will host a series of "Girlfriends' Night Out for the Cure" events at each of its four Puget Sound Parlors. The events will be held Wednesdays in October from 6 - 9 pm. The downtown Seattle parlor will host its event on October 7, the Bellevue event will be on October 14, the Gig Harbor event will take place October 21 and the University District event will be on October 28.
- Guests will be able to choose from any two mini-treatments including a polish change, a therapeutic neck and shoulder massage from licensed massage therapist Courtney Seard, paraffin treatment, and an eyebrow wax. The cost of the event is $35 per person. Five dollars from all ticket sales and 10% of gift certificate and Julep product purchases from the evening will go directly to the Puget Sound Chapter of Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Appetizers will be served and guests will be treated to beverages sponsored by O Wines, a local winery that donates a portion of its profits to fund scholarships for motivated young girls, and DRY Soda, a Seattle-based line of non-alcoholic sparkling beverages with all-natural flavors and a less-sweet profile.
- The downtown Seattle event will also feature a mini fashion show with fall fashions from Betsey Johnson and The Finerie boutique.
- Guests will receive a swag bag full of treats and special offers worth over $100 and be able to enter to win a full eyelash extension at Julep (a $250 value).
- Julep's Girlfriends' Night Out
- About Puget Sound Komen
- About O Wines
- About DRY Soda
- About Courtney Seard, LMP
About Julep Nail Parlor:
Julep Nail Parlor is a boutique salon concept that provides women with a rejuvenating experience in a unique social setting. From bridal showers and birthday parties to one-on-one time with a friend, Julep is designed to accommodate both intimate settings and group events. The distinctive, all-natural Julep experience includes a wide range of salon options offered in a toxin-free, ultra-hygienic environment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (877)585-3707 or visit http://www.myjulep.com.