London, England (PRWEB) October 1, 2009
There are just a few days left to bag a bargain with bmi, the second largest airline operating from Heathrow, which is offering great fares on flights to destinations across the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Customers need to book before 30 September 2009 to take advantage of fantastic value fares on flights for travel before 25 March 2010. Visit bmi to book.
Travel in style to the hottest Long Haul* destinations...
With boutique hotels popping up across the Middle East, such as the Villa Belle Epoque in Cairo and the Al Mamlouka and Beit Zaman in Damascus's Old Town, coupled with Mövenpick's glorious Resort & Spa in Jordan, now's the time to take an indulgent break to one of these hip destinations.
Long Haul offers include:
- Flights to Cairo from just £249 return (from £850 in Business Class)
- Flights to Damascus from just £311 return (from £1051 in Business Class)
- Flights to Amman from just £349 return (from £999 in Business Class)
Great value fares for everybody, whether it's for business or leisure...
Short Haul and Domestic fares include:
- Flights to Dublin from £38 one way
- Flights to Amsterdam from £42 one way
- Flights to Brussels from £60 one way
- Flights to Edinburgh from £34 one way
Parents with children aged between two and eleven pay just 75% of the sale cost of an adult flight while those with children under the age of two who require a seat pay just 10% of the adult sale fare.**
Travellers to bmi's international destinations can take advantage of the new international lounge, bmi Number One Heathrow. The flagship lounge is open to bmi Business Class, Diamond Club (Gold and Silver) and Star Alliance Gold customers and has been conceived with customer comforts in mind, providing a stylish environment in which to work, relax, dine and refresh.
Business Class customers also have the option of a complimentary Chauffeur Drive service, meaning a smooth journey to and from the airport. With total paperless boarding and mobile check-in, a Premium Check-in area, no fuel surcharges on UK and European routes and the UK's most generous loyalty programme; business travellers really can see the difference when flying with bmi.
Notes to editors:
*subject to availability and blackout periods.
**applicable for both Economy and Business class tickets.
- bmi is the second largest airline at London Heathrow, one of the world's leading international hub airports. Across its mainline route network bmi operates to Aberdeen; Addis Ababa; Aleppo; Almaty; Amman; Amsterdam; Baku; Beirut; Belfast City; Bishkek; Brussels; Cairo; Damascus; Dammam; Dublin; Edinburgh; Freetown; Glasgow; Hanover; Jeddah; Khartoum; Kiev; London Heathrow; Manchester; Moscow Domodedovo; Riyadh; Tbilisi; Tehran; Tel Aviv; Yerevan.
bmi regional operates to Aberdeen; Birmingham; Brussels; Cologne; Copenhagen; East Midlands; Edinburgh; Esbjerg; Glasgow; Groningen; Leeds Bradford; Lyon; Manchester; Norwich; Zurich.
- bmi is a member of Star Alliance, established in 1997 as the first truly global airline alliance to offer customers worldwide reach and a smooth travel experience. Star Alliance received the Air Transport World Market Leadership Award in 2008 and was voted Best Airline Alliance by Business Traveller Magazine in 2003, 2006, 2007 and 2008 and by Skytrax in 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2009. The members are Air Canada, Air China, Air New Zealand, ANA, Asiana Airlines, Austrian, bmi, EGYPTAIR, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Scandinavian Airlines, Shanghai Airlines, Singapore Airlines, South African Airways, Spanair, SWISS, TAP Portugal, Turkish Airlines, THAI, United and US Airways. Regional member carriers Adria Airways (Slovenia), Blue1 (Finland) and Croatia Airlines enhance the global network. Aegean Airlines, Air India, Brussels Airlines, Continental Airlines and TAM have been announced as future members. Overall, the Star Alliance network offers 17,000 daily flights to 916 destinations in 160 countries.