San Jose, CA (PRWEB) October 1, 2009
In this challenging economy, retailers and manufacturers are looking for low-cost ways to improve their customer buying experience and maximize every sale. BVI Networks released a new version of it's in-store Business Intelligence and Decision Support system that enables their customers to do just that. A growing number of retailers and manufacturers are choosing BVI's RetailNEXT 2.0 as their solution of choice for in-store data collection and analysis.
"We understand how crucial each sale is to retailers and how important the upcoming retail season is to their overall success and have made the release of RetailNEXT 2.0 our top priority. We are continually talking with retailers and manufacturers who express the need to better understand their shopper's behavior from the time they walk in the door to the moment they check out at the register. With each release we aggressively strive to provide our retail customers with better data that they can use to impact the way they run their stores. The litmus test for us to release new capability is to ask whether or not it will deliver immediate value to the retailer's business. " says BVI Networks, CEO, Alexei Agratchev.
BVI Networks' RetailNEXT is a complete solution that enables retailers and manufacturers to use video, transaction data from business systems, and best in class video analytics algorithms to address some of their highest priority objectives in terms of optimizing store operations, gaining valuable marketing & sales data and improving security. It automatically provides real-time answers to key in-store questions such as: what are my store traffic patterns; what are my store hot zones; what is the stoppage power of a display; what is my conversion rate for the store and individual sections; are my stores properly staffed.
What's Changed in Release 2.0
- Regional Server enhancements -In this release, BVI continues to realize the vision of bringing the behavioral pattern and trend metrics prevelent in the on-line environment into the physical store where those same metrics are applied to shopper behaviors. With this release of the software, large retail chains with multiple stores can accomplish more advanced analysis on metrics such as shopper traffic, action-reaction store changes, shopper engagement and interest for categories and specific SKU's across a larger number of stores.
- Configurable Analytics & Reports - Analytics and Reports can now be customized within minutes to better fit individual company needs.
- Improved Video Quality Management - RetailNEXT system can now automatically check the quality of all the video cameras and notify users of any issues. The system will automatically detect if a camera is out of focus, abstracted or moved from it's original view.
- Additional Store Metrics - RetailNEXT now automatically calculates additional in-store metrics, including:
- Average dwell time at any area, aisle or display
- Customer Exposure rate (percentage of customers that notice a display or a sign)
- Customer Engagement rates (percentage of customers that stop at a display).
- Instant Conversion rates for stores, aisles, sections, displays, or individual product SKUs
About BVI Networks
BVI Networks offers the only in-store business intelligence solution proven to deliver clear, actionable information and measurable ROI across multiple store departments within weeks of installation. The open RetailNEXT platform provides real-time and near real-time customer metrics that let retailers dramatically improve store execution and customer satisfaction by optimizing staffing, merchandise placement, and in-store advertisements. RetailNEXT also enables brand manufacturers to make much better product and marketing decisions and truly measure ROI on advertising investments. The BVI Networks team includes former senior managers from Cisco, Motorola, IBM, Juniper, Novell and Intel, as well as retail professionals with extensive backgrounds in operations, merchandising and asset protection. BVI Networks is rapidly establishing partnerships with leading in-store solution providers and is quickly expanding its customer base. Early customers include major big box retail chains, grocery stores, hardware stores and specialty retailers. BVI Networks is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, please visit http://www.bvinetworks.com or call 408-884-2162x710.