We're currently helping our customers manage more than $350 million in international telecom spend and this is rapidly trending upward. Providing more capabilities to help them oversee their global telecom environments is critical
Fairfax, VA (PRWEB) October 1, 2009
Taking its international capabilities to the next level, Rivermine, the leading provider of automated Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions, today announced expanded global offerings through a combination of next-generation software and comprehensive eXPERTGlobal managed services. Rivermine's latest software release, Rivermine 6.1, is the industry's first unified wireline and wireless expense management platform available worldwide.
"We're currently helping our customers manage more than $350 million in international telecom spend and this is rapidly trending upward. Providing more capabilities to help them oversee their global telecom environments is critical," said Mark Logan, president and CEO, Rivermine. "Moreover, since many organizations want us to manage both their wireless and wireline expenses, we've gone beyond other TEM solutions and invested in a unified platform with a singular approach to reporting, inventory and workflow processes that ensures the most current information is always available in one system."
Rivermine's comprehensive global solution can manage stand-alone wireline or wireless assets and expenses. An enhanced, robust wireless portal enables users to self-manage mobile device and service plan ordering and spend management with ease. Having long supported an array of international services and software capabilities, Rivermine's expanded eXPERTGlobal offering now includes:
- Multi-currency and Multilingual Support: Rivermine supports numerous currencies and the ability to convert them to a unified currency view with a single click. A multilingual application interface allows international-based employees to use Rivermine in their native languages.
- International Invoice Loading/Processing: Paper invoice loading is available for 195 countries and more than 1,100 carrier formats, and local, in-country invoice receipt is broadly available to adhere with specific country restrictions prohibiting the shipment of physical media outside their borders. Electronic invoice loading is offered in over 200 formats spanning more than 20 countries.
- Other International Outsourced Services: Rivermine offers inventory build, wireless service plan optimization as well as audit and dispute management across a broad range of countries in Europe, Asia, South America and Africa.
- In-country Support: Rivermine works with the largest Business Process Outsourcers and System Integrators to provide local, in-country support globally.
- International Roadmap Service: Rivermine offers a complimentary consulting service to help companies achieve the greatest impact from their TEM solution as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Employing a three-phase method, this includes an assessment and strategic guidance on the most appropriate rollout timing of the TEM solution by-country and by-service based on the priorities of individual organizations.
Acknowledging that Rivermine handles a high volume of personal data while managing telecom spend for companies in Europe, Rivermine adheres to the Safe Harbor principles for data protection and has earned the U.S. Department of Commerce Safe Harbor Certification.
Since individual organizations require different deployment models, Rivermine's global unified TEM solution is available as a managed/outsourced service, a SaaS-based solution or as on-premise software.
Rivermine will host a webinar, Strategies for Implementing and Managing Global TEM Initiatives, with Aberdeen Analyst Hyoun Park on October 8, 2009 at 2:00pm EDT. To register for the webinar or for more information about Rivermine's global TEM solution, delivered on a unified wireline and wireless platform, please visit http://www.rivermine.com.
Rivermine is a leading provider of automated, award-winning solutions that enable organizations to gain visibility into, and control over, their wireline and wireless telecom spend. More than 250 companies--including many Fortune 1000 corporations and large government agencies--have selected Rivermine to optimize their overall telecom environments and dramatically reduce costs. These patent-pending Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions automate the entire telecom lifecycle including contract sourcing, ordering, inventory management, invoice processing and auditing, wireless expense management and reporting/analytics. For more information, visit http://www.rivermine.com.