We welcome content from our subscribers and non-subscribers, which increases the likelihood of their companies showing up on search results.
Capitola, CA (PRWEB) October 2, 2009
The importance of leadership in an economic downturn and surprising statistics on employee retention were two of the top five requested topics in the September HR Directory.
Hosted by HRmarketer.com, HR Directory is a popular online destination for human resource professionals and contains a White Paper Plus section with thousands of white papers, articles, videos, blogs, podcasts, webcasts and research. September's list of popular resources includes:
- employeescreenIQ (blog on various background screening topics)
- Best Practices in Talent Management: Factors in ATS Selection (nowHIRE.com white paper)
- The Time for Retention is NOW (The Retention Institute's white paper)
- Leadership in an economic downturn (Thought Perfect Article)
- Assessing Sales Capability in a Competitive Economy (Select International)
Located at http://www.hrmarketer.com/community, the HR Directory helps suppliers showcase their companies and share their expertise with the professional HR community. The site is visited by thousands of decision makers monthly and includes five major sections: the HR Buyers Guide, HR White Papers Plus, HR Forms and Templates, HR News and HR Discussion Boards.
The directory also allows human resource and employee benefit vendors to build interactive company profiles and syndicate their content. Since a vendor's content is hyperlinked to their Web site, it helps HR suppliers improve their search engine optimization (SEO) and generate sales leads.
"The HR Directory provides HR decision makers with a broad range of information they can trust to help them do their jobs more efficiently. HR professionals are looking online first - our own research bears that out," said Kevin Grossman, president of HRmarketer.com, publisher of The HR Directory. "We welcome content from our subscribers and non-subscribers, which increases the likelihood of their companies showing up on search results."
The five most accessed vendor profiles in September included:
- Accurate Background, Inc. - Background Screening Solutions.
- Arbita - Recruitment Marketing Technology.
- HR and Benefits Advisory Group (HRBA Group) - Employee Benefits Brokers and Human Resource Consultants
- Nationwide Better Health, Inc. - Health and Productivity Solutions.
- Cornerstone OnDemand - Talent and Performance Management Solutions
HR suppliers and those interested in adding white papers, webcasts and research are invited to post content to the HR Directory.
About Fisher Vista, LLC
Fisher Vista, LLC, is a marketing and information services firm focusing on the human resources and healthcare industries. HRmarketer.com, the company's flagship application, is the largest online marketing and PR service in the human capital industry. A similar service, SeniorCareMarketer.com, was introduced to the healthcare market in 2009. Both help companies get noticed and get sales leads through increased publicity, website traffic and improved search engine rankings.
Elrond Lawrence, media relations
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.