Tempe, AZ (PRWEB) October 3, 2009
In a market where home owners are left in the dark by so-called trusted banks, one valley real estate company is shedding light on the dark foreclosure situation.
A Keller Williams Realty office located at 3920 S. Rural Rd. Suite 110 in Tempe, AZ is offering a complimentary short sale class overview for valley home owners. The free monthly class kicks-off this Tuesday, October 6th from 6:00pm - 7:00pm - more details can be found here at http://noforeclosureclass.com/
"We recognize that there's a lot of bad information out there…" says Fred Weaver, Arizona's #1 short sales expert. "Therefore, we've developed this class as a resource to homeowners who want to know what their real options are when faced with the possibility of losing their home to foreclosure."
The complimentary seminar will expose the following information most distressed homeowners are longing to know:
- The 9 alternatives to foreclosure and how you may qualify for ALL of them right now.
- Why 90% of short sales offers fall flat on their face; plus, what you can do now to get your bank's attention to your matter.
- The 5 little-known secrets banks want to see even before they consider accepting your offer.
- How to make sure your short sale offer isn't thrown out with the bathwater; in addition, how not to insult your bank with a ridiculous, head-shaking proposal.
- The role of Loss Mitigation and the Collection Departments; plus how to get them on your side to take your offer seriously the first time it's submitted.
- 3 reasons why taking back your property is the last thing the bank wants to do; moreover, how you can come out smelling like a rose from this unwanted action.
- The #1 way to avoid "rescue" scams and keep your money in your pocket.
- Plus more…
Home owners who'd like to attend the complimentary short sale class overview can go to - http://noforeclosureclass.com/ to reserve their seat.
At the end of the event, home owners will have the opportunity to get their most pressing questions answered by the experts, Fred and Kevin, and receive personal coaching on their situation.
Fred Weaver and Kevin Kauffman are founding co-owners of Group 46:10. The team has over 15 years of experience in the real estate and finance industries with a long history of dealing with banks for short sale success.
# # #