GyroHSR is serious about achieving great paid search results and brings a sophistication and rigor to their analysis and optimization of complex B-to-B search campaigns. As paid search campaigns grow larger and the search environment grows more complex, sophisticated search teams are finding they need a new breed of technology to outpace the competition
Conshohocken, PA (PRWEB) October 5, 2009
Paid search is a critical component of GyroHSR's offering. By standardizing its paid search management platform, GyroHSR can improve campaign efficiency and deliver even stronger results for pay-per-click (PPC) clients.
"ClickEquations stands out because they understand the dynamics of the paid search auction and the type of toolset required to maximize an advertiser's return on ad spend. Our clients benefit from ClickEquations' intuitive and flexible reporting framework, intelligent bid management and campaign optimization capabilities. In fact, it's more complete than any other platform we evaluated," said Ryan DeShazer, global director of search marketing at GyroHSR.
Features particularly important to GyroHSR include:
- Comprehensive Reporting: Over 40 predefined reports enable GyroHSR search managers to quickly review performance among search engines. Reports include previously unavailable details such as full search queries, Google's Impression Share metrics and Quality Scores, and proprietary metrics ClickShare and ClickVariance.
- Powerful Bid Management: Most enterprise B-to-B advertisers are in the lead-generation business, and the ClickEquations bid-to-CPA (cost-per-acquisition) algorithm enables GyroHSR to easily optimize their returns.
- Risk & Opportunity Prioritization: Guidance features in ClickEquations help PPC managers easily find potential revenue and waste, so efforts can be prioritized accordingly. These features include keyword imbalances between search engines, proper match-type assignments, Quality Score deficiencies and others.
- Flexible Revenue Attribution: ClickEquations gives GyroHSR the ability to view results based on last click, first click or linear allocation of revenue, and vary the attribution model used in different bid rules. This component results in more accurate bidding on different types of keywords within client accounts.
- Clear "Client-Friendly" Dashboards: Using ClickEquations Analyst, an Excel plug-in, GyroHSR can freely analyze search accounts and efficiently produce reports and dashboards to share progress with clients.
"GyroHSR is serious about achieving great paid search results and brings a sophistication and rigor to their analysis and optimization of complex B-to-B search campaigns. As paid search campaigns grow larger and the search environment grows more complex, sophisticated search teams are finding they need a new breed of technology to outpace the competition," said Craig Danuloff, president and founder of ClickEquations.
Fortune 100 companies, global marketing agencies, and a wide range of large and active paid search advertisers have adopted ClickEquations since its initial release earlier this year.
ClickEquations is a complete paid search platform designed for large advertisers and agencies. ClickEquations helps scale and optimize paid search spend with automated analytics, flexible bid management and intuitive campaign editing. Their built-in guidance helps clients identify and act on areas of opportunity and loss.
ClickEquations Analyst, a unique Excel plug-in, offers unlimited customization of sharable reports and dashboards as well as unprecedented analytics power.
Founded in 2006 and located outside of Philadelphia, Penn., ClickEquations (http://www.clickequations.com) is venture-capital backed and run by a seasoned management team.
An international integrated marketing agency, GyroHSR delivers powerful ideas that build deeper, more meaningful relationships between people and brands through advertising, brand strategy, digital, direct marketing, public relations and relationship marketing. GyroHSR (http://www.gyrohsr.com) has 17 offices in 15 cities in nine countries across Europe, North America and the Middle East, and more than 600 employees worldwide.