Monterey, CA (PRWEB) October 4, 2009
CIG (Capital Insurance Group), a leading Western-region insurer, announced the launch of an interactive website designed to help more people discover just what CIG can do for them. The new site -- http://www.ciginsurance.com -- focuses on informing clients and prospects about the various types of coverage and value-added services delivered by CIG.
Website features include:
- Policy services. Clients get easy access to secure online credit card payment system, policy viewing, and claims.
- Insurance Information is provided about CIG Auto, Home, Renter, Commercial, Agriculture, Risk & Liability, and Building Owners coverage.
- Inquiries. Request a quote and get connected to a local CIG Insurance Advisor.
- Bonus Benefits. Section highlights The Protector Network® -- offering free information and benefits to policy clients. Referral offers include a free Bluetooth headset or camera kit.
- Did You Know? A new CIG online publication with interesting features on homeowner underinsurance issues, protecting drivers far from home, and emergency preparedness.
- What's New? Follows CIG involvement with local communities, and news alerts.
Website design and technology by the Shafer-Walters Group and content by Clout Creative, Carmel, CA.
About Capital Insurance Group - http://ciginsurance.com
Capital Insurance Group® (CIG) is the leading property and casualty insurer serving the Western U.S. CIG insures personal auto, homeowners, condo owners, vacation property, renters, apartment building owners, and many kinds of commercial and agricultural property. The 110-year-old company is rated 'A' (Excellent) by A.M. Best, the independent financial monitor of the insurance industry. It has recently been selected for the Ward's 50 as one of the top safest and most efficient property/casualty insurers in the U.S. CIG manages personal, business and agriculture risks underwritten by its four affiliates: California Capital Insurance Company, Eagle West Insurance Company, Nevada Capital Insurance Company, and Monterey Insurance Company. Types of policies may vary from state to state. CIG Delivers More. Continuously. ™
Clout -- A Safety and Security Practice
# # #