a great solution that is ideally suited to the individual users.
Poole, Dorset (PRWEB) October 7, 2009
Used ATMs from TestLink are being employed to create an innovative payroll solution across the Middle East.
Workers Equity Holding (WEH) in Dubai has purchased 20 NCR 5684 ATMs from TestLink to expand its own private ATM network as a means of paying migrant workforces.
WEH has bought used ATMs remanufactured to 'as new' condition by TestLink to dispense wages and payslips to migrant workers without bank accounts.
Independent ATM remanufacturer TestLink is also providing high quality refurbished ATM parts and ongoing support to WEH and its ATM engineers.
WEH has pioneered the means to "change the entire payroll processing system for employers" - giving their workers "an opportunity to utilise the latest technologies" and gain ready access to their wages 24 hours a day.
It means that migrant workers without bank accounts can access their wages in safe and convenient amounts from refurbished ATMs installed at their places of employment.
As soon as each worker inserts their cash card into a TestLink ATM, it automatically displays the dispensing options in their pre-selected language.
Companies can then track all the various wages withdrawals through WEH's secure web portal.
The ATM-based solution has a host of cost-cutting and timesaving benefits for WEH client companies and their migrant workers:
- workers can access wages and payslips conveniently and safely at point of need - reducing costly and time-consuming travel from out of town workplace settlements to city centre banks
- cutting unnecessary travel journeys reduces city congestion and benefits the environment
- companies no longer have to store and distribute large amounts of cash to workers without bank accounts
- companies can track payments and payment histories quickly, easily and securely.
WEH offers electronic payroll processing services to companies with the full support and recognition of the UAE Ministry of Labour.
The company used ATMs remanufactured by TestLink after learning that it could save up to 70 per cent compared with the cost of new ATMs.
Refurbished ATMs from TestLink are as or more reliable than new cash machines because they have been rebuilt by OEM-trained engineers with 'whole of machine' experience, rather than production line workers with expertise of one or two modules.
Lead times are also shorter because TestLink has a vast inventory with hundreds of used ATMs in stock ready for immediate shipment.
TestLink Managing Director Greg Hughes said the WEH contract represented "absolute empowerment" for its client companies and their workers - "a great solution that is ideally suited to the individual users."
ATM experts at TestLink have 20 years of experience in the complete remanufacture of used ATMs to 'as new' standard.
Clients of TestLink can also:
- buy ATM parts and ATM cassettes at up to 60 per cent off
- cut costs with ATM parts repairs and ATM cassette refurbishment
- outsource costs and administrative hassle with ATM parts inventory management and ATM estate and asset management services
- improve ATM security with upgrades such as anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars.
For more information on used ATMs, contact ATM Sales Manager Andrew French, +44 (0)1202 627121 (direct), +44 (0)7912 675152 (mobile).
Information for Editors:
UK & Western European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
No. 1 Factory Road
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 627100
Fax: +44 (0)1202 625577
Central European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
Telephone: +420 220 121 450
Fax: +420 220 121 449
TestLink - Cutting Costs By Innovating Service
TestLink Services Ltd is an independent company specialising in ATM remanufacture, ATM refurbishment and ATM asset and estate management - benefiting the global environment by increasing the reuse and recycling of automated banking equipment and reducing ATM-related waste.
ATM operators and third party manufacturers across the world can cut costs by up to 70 per cent by purchasing ATMs remanufactured by TestLink to 'as-new' condition.
TestLink has 20 years of experience providing repairs to the leading ATM OEMs and maintenance organisations. The company has a capability across NCR, Wincor and Triton ATMs on all module types.
TestLink engineers strip each ATM down to its individual components, painstakingly rebuilding each module for maximum operational efficiency and longevity of service.
Each refurbished ATM undergoes a detailed 210-point inspection at TestLink before being shipped with delivery from just seven days.
Services provided by TestLink include:
- ATM asset and estate management with detailed reports on how well your ATMs are functioning, recommended servicing and preventative maintenance, modules and parts inventory. Reports include the performance of external non-TestLink engineers and whether they need ATM training to improve productivity
- ATM inventory management - sophisticated systems with online visibility of your inventory and its movements; secure storage of modules and parts; secure disposal of old or obsolete parts and modules to UK Ministry of Defence standards
- ATM parts repairs - fast turnaround time; online status system; premium quality parts; obsolete part support; direct to site international shipment by advance exchange
- ATM cassettes (NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu) - supply of refurbished ATM cassettes; repair and refurbishment of ATM cassettes; testing and configuration of ATM cassettes
- supply of hand-portable NCR ATM cassette testing systems
- ATM security - anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars
- mobile computer support to the corporate sector, repairing OEM products both inside and outside warranty
- mobile computer support to SMEs and individual computer users via TestLink's dedicated Web site http://www.laptopsupport.co.uk
- specialised Chip & PIN repairs on behalf of banks and third party maintenance organisations; refurbishing Chip & PIN devices to as-new condition.
TestLink serves its global markets from two fully resourced repair centres in the UK and the Czech Republic. Many of the 150 staff have direct OEM experience gained as engineers at ATM manufacturers NCR and Wincor.
TestLink was founded in 1989. It is still managed by its two founders, Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes.
The company operates to ISO9000 quality systems and ISO14001 environmental systems standards with an ethical environmental policy.