Burlington, Ontario (PRWEB) October 8, 2009
DLI.tools today announces the general release of Docova® Document Manager v2.6 for Lotus Domino environments. Docova 2.6 contains several enhancements for better performance with Lotus® Notes®, Microsoft® Outlook® 2007, and Internet Explorer® 8 for the document and content management solution.
To help mark the release, DLI.tools is giving away one full conference pass to Lotusphere 2010 and other prizes involving their technology products at http://www.docova.com/lotusphere2010.
Several enhancements, fixes and improvements have been implemented in the new release, including:
- Application Performance: The Fast got faster. Efficiencies for end user performance
- Tag Clouds & Facet Maps (Multi-level): Intuitive way to locate documents and content
- Lotus Notes R8.5: Compliant with new Notes 8.5 client
- Microsoft Office Integration: Expanded and tighter integration between Docova and MS Office for improved meta data flow and document management capabilities
- Related Emails (Search): Enhanced search capabilities to locate messages linked into content documents
- Support for IE 8: Compliant with new Internet Explorer 8
- Docova Rich-Text Editor: Simplified for a better end-user experience and better application performance
Active customers can visit the Docova Customer Support Site, consult with their Docova Business Partner, contact their Docova Account Representative or attend the User Group meeting on October 6, 2009 (recording available) for complete details on the v2.6 enhancements. To attend the virtual User Group meeting, customers can register at http://www.docova.com/DocovaUserGroup
About Docova Document Manager
Introduced at Lotusphere 2005, Docova Document Manager is a leading Lotus Domino-based document and content management solution for Lotus Domino environments. Docova combines advanced document management functionality with collaboration tools to streamline how organizations' manage, automate, and control documents, files & content in the context of work.
Only Docova won the Lotus Advisor Editor's Choice Award three years in a row. Explore the difference in Document Management for Domino at http://www.docova.com. Read more announcements at http://www.docova.com/announcements
DLI.tools and Docova are trademarks or registered trademarks of DLI.tools Inc in Canada, other countries, or both. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.