We're providing a way to knit together all of the relevant information into a common repository to enable strategic analysis and informed decision making, while directly supporting mandatory reporting.
Austin, Texas (PRWEB) October 7, 2009
Troux™ Technologies, Inc., the leader in Strategic IT Planning and Control software, today announced eaGov 2010, the most significant upgrade ever to this market-leading software application designed to accelerate business transformation at federal government agencies. Using Troux eaGov 2010, agency IT managers can plan and execute performance-driven IT transformation with the most comprehensive, integrated set of tools and information ever available in a single solution.
Agency CIOs have never been under greater pressure to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their IT programs. With the renewed emphasis on transparency and accountability, consistency is required in the information agencies use to make decisions and provide to other stakeholders, including the public. Additionally, they must adapt to evolving requirements for mandated reporting.
With repository-based content integration at its core, Troux eaGov 2010 is expressly designed to provide the features necessary for the federal CIO and IT managers to meet these challenges.
"The focus is on assuring that agencies can capture, represent, and tie together information sets that are fundamental to transformation, then provide stakeholders and analysts across agency domains access to that unified content," said Bob Daniel, CTO, government sector, Troux Technologies, Inc. "We're providing a way to knit together all of the relevant information into a common repository to enable strategic analysis and informed decision making, while directly supporting mandatory reporting."
New Troux Accelerators Speed Time-to-Value in IT Transformation
Troux Accelerators are out-of-box programs designed to enable rapid time-to-value deployment of solutions through delivery of a structured set of workshops, training, and mentoring. Two all-new Troux Accelerators are offered for eaGov 2010:
- Troux Accelerator for Strategic Execution enables fully integrated, evidence-based strategic planning, performance budgeting, and performance assessment.
- Troux Accelerator for Segment Transformation integrates the core aspects of the Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM) into a seamless, five-step sequence of practices that enable segment transformation planning and execution.
Troux eaGov 2010: An Integrated Solution for Performance-driven Transformation
Since 2007, the Troux eaGov solution has been providing federal agencies a fully-integrated software environment for planning, executing and monitoring transformation. New features in eaGov 2010 include:
- Explicit support for Federal Segment Architecture Methodology (FSAM) core analytic techniques.
- Templates for modeling specific architectural perspectives such as segment and service-oriented views.
- Enhanced integration of strategic analysis, planning, performance budgeting and performance monitoring capabilities.
- Generation of Enterprise Architecture Segment Report (EASR) tables directly from repository content.
- BY2011 Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC) updates to user interfaces, analytics, and reports, including the OMB Exhibit 300 importer/exporter and Exhibit 53 generator.
Pricing and Availability
Troux eaGov 2010, hosted on the Troux Transformation Platform, will be available in mid-November 2009. Pricing and demonstrations are available upon request. Please contact Troux for more information: http://www.troux.com/contactus/
Troux provides CIOs with innovative software to drive urgent cost restructuring and business changes. With Troux, CIOs and their teams identify where IT spending and programs are redundant or out-of-step with business strategy, and can plan and manage necessary changes, with live status information and guidance to all relevant employees and executives.
Troux's unique approach results in immediate cost savings as well as step changes to ongoing IT efficiency, business response, and risk reduction. Troux customers and partners are large Global 2000 enterprises and government agencies including Accenture, AstraZeneca, Bayer, Barclays Bank, the US Department of Labor, Fiducia, the US Department of Health and Human Services, GMAC, Vattenfall and Vodafone.
Troux Technologies is the acknowledged leader in the Strategic IT Planning and Control software market.
Note: Troux and Troux eaGov are trademarks of Troux Technologies, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.