Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 9, 2009
- Taddy Hall, chief operations officer of Meteor Solutions (http://www.meteorsolutions.com), will be the featured speaker during a webinar presented by the American Association of Advertising Agencies (4A's) on Wednesday, October 14 from 12:30-1:30 pm ET.
- The webinar, titled "Monetizing Social Media at Scale: Building Brands, Driving Sales, and Optimizing Campaign ROI" will provide actionable, data-backed recommendations agencies and marketers can use to effectively leverage social media for maximum marketing impact.
- Hall will deliver concrete strategies for getting the most out of social media marketing. He'll outline the three crucial elements needed to effectively monetize a social media program: a scalable measurement and monetization platform; achieving effective reach and encouraging sharing; and delivering effective ads to social media users.
- Hall, formerly the CSO of The Advertising Research Foundation, is a recognized marketing authority, having co-authored The Online Advertising Playbook (Wiley, 2007) and Marketing Malpractice (Harvard Business Review, 2005).
- The 4A's recommends public relations practitioners, strategic planners, media strategists, data analysts, account management and business development teams register for this informative Webinar. To register for the webinar, visit http://tinyurl.com/y94swnf.
About Meteor Solutions:
Meteor Solutions offers the only earned media marketing solution for advertisers and agencies. Meteor's hosted software enables marketers to measure, manage, and monetize earned media - the word of mouth conversations, blog posts, tweets, viral videos, and other unpaid content a brand creates or encourages - with the same precision as traditional paid media programs like search and display ads. With Meteor's hosted software, marketers can easily determine the real impact of social media marketing programs on traffic and conversion, find key influencers, and better engage target audiences. Meteor customers include brands such as Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, as well as agencies like Ayzenberg and Creature. Meteor Solutions is a privately held company based in Seattle, Washington. For more information see http://www.meteorsolutions.com.