West Hollywood, CA (PRWEB) October 9, 2009
Radiance house announces the launch of its Love Therapy application. Available on the iPhone app store the Love Therapy is a self help tool that allows couples and individuals to identify their roles in relationship and grow the potential of their own relationships. Love Therapy describes twenty roles that people play in relationships, and it helps you profile and improve your love-life.
Some of the key features of the Love Therapy application are:
- Identify various roles we play--roles we wish others to play along with us.
- Twenty Love-life Types, each corresponds to a favorite role.
- Profile your ideal relationship.
- Profile your current relationship.
- Analyze your love life and learn ways to enhance it.
- Explore all twenty Love-life Types.
- Learn the theory behind the Love-life Types.
"This will allow people to approach love and relationships with new tools that we are very excited about" said Dario Nardi, PhD founder of Radiance House. " With this application couples can reach a new understanding of who they are in relationships and obtain new levels of growth and happiness."
About Radiance House:
Established in 2008 Radiance house is establishing itself as the premiere provider of personality and relationship related applications. Drawing from years of experience in the field of psychological types and personalities they provides self help tools for people in many different real life situations. Radiance House is a privately held company based in Los Angles.
For more information, please visit http://www.lovetherapyapps.com