Norfolk, VA (PRWEB) October 9, 2009
Edvance360, an enterprise eLearning solutions provider will exhibit at the Conference on Instructional Technologies (CIT) in Detroit, Michigan. The Edvance360 LMS™ fuses the relational-learning aspect of social networking tools with the power of the internet to teaching and learning in an easy-to-use, affordable system.
Schools across the country use Edvance360 LMS to:
- Enrich the traditional classroom, hybrid courses, and create online academic programs
- Integrate State Standards with Outcomes & Assessment tools
- Facilitate professional development
- Enable collaboration between students, staff, faculty, and even alumni
Conference attendees are invited to stop by Booth #507 to find out why schools like California Coast University, Digital Media Arts College, Bob Jones University and more are switching to Edvance360 LMS.
Cathy Garland, VP of Marketing & Sales, said, "We love serving schools with LMS options that are budget-friendly and easy to use. Many schools are looking to switch from their current LMS to a more affordable, better supported, feature-rich environment. We look forward to working with these schools to impact the evolution of learning."
About Edvance360 LMS™
Edvance360 is a leading provider of eLearning software and services to academic institutions. Our products include the Edvance360 Learning Management System (LMS) and ePortfolios. Our Internet-based LMS enables institutions to implement online academic programs and support residential programs. It equips schools to host online courses, conduct live and blog-style communication between faculty and students, track grades, automate test scoring, store course materials, and much more. Edvance360 provides the tools your school needs to implement modular courses and revitalize residential courses, making them more interactive.
Edvance360 has all the robust and innovative tools that are found in other products, but our LMS takes things a step further by conscientiously facilitating a relational approach to learning. For more information go to edvance360.com or call 866-458-0360.
About the CIT Conference
The League for Innovation's annual Conference on Information Technology (CIT) offers a diverse program and cutting-edge exposition exploring the intelligent application of information technology in community and technical colleges. The League for Innovation's annual CIT serves as:
- A technology showcase for state-of-the-art information technology applications;
- A place to foster globalization in national and international communications among community college educators;
- An incubator and emporium of ideas for enhancing the teaching and learning process;
- A path to support the human side of technology and help break down barriers and fears about technology;
- And a venue to create awareness of community college initiatives.