Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) October 13, 2009
Digitalbucket.net, announced today the launch of its new website and a list of new features to assist individuals and businesses with their file collaboration, sharing and storage needs.
The new site has a clean, user-friendly design and focuses on the expanded list of features, case studies from top customers in various industries, and a revised Help Center and Developer API Center.
Increasing demand for the digitalbucket.net product has resulted in digitalbucket.net adding new tools and features for Professionals, Small Business and Enterprise level users. Along with expanded storage, increased bandwidth, larger file upload limits, digitalbucket.net Small Business and Enterprise users have access to an increasing list of features that include:
- Upload Widget: allow visitors to your website to upload files to your account.
- Content Search: allows finding files easily by searching inside the files.
- Version History: keeps track of all the file changes.
- Automatic Backups and Synching: synchronize multiple machines with your digitialbucket.net account
- Email Uploading: send attachments to your digitalbucket.net account via email.
- Mobile Access: access your digitalbucket.net account via any mobile device.
- White Labeling: allows users to brand their landing page and make it appear as it is their own web site.
- Mashups: partnerships with leading on-line resources, like Zoho, Picnik, Interfax, Echosign and iPaper.
The task of storing, accessing and sharing digital assets from anywhere at anytime with internet access is quickly becoming an absolute need for many individuals and businesses. Digitalbucket.net is dedicated to providing quality service and features to its existing and ever increasing customer base.
digitalbucket.net is a privately held Software as a Service (SaaS) provider incorporated in 2007. digitalbucket.net users all over the world benefit from a unique service to better manage digital assets through an intuitive, easy-to-use web application. By delivering the service through world-class Amazon S3 and EC2 Web Services, digitalbucket.net achieves a high level of availability and security for its customers. For more information, please visit http://www.digitalbucket.net.