New York, NY (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
ProTrak International today announced a major new upgrade to their popular CRM platform for Investment Managers, Hedge Funds. FoHFs and Private Equity firms. ProTrak Advantage CRM Enterprise 6.0 will be distributed to existing clients in the next few weeks. The new release provides support for the new BlackBerry smartphone component as well as enhanced support for compliance monitoring, an improved user experience and several important functional extensions.
Some of the major enhancements included in this new release are:
- The ProTrak Mobile component for the BlackBerry smartphone which was developed by ProTrak exclusively for their CRM solution. ProTrak Mobile retains much of the functionality as well as look-and-feel of the popular desktop application.
- A new graphical user interface that lets individual users choose different background styles and screen layouts for their desktop experience.
- Enhanced visualization and reporting from the audit system further supports regulatory compliance activities.
- Enhancements to the Workflow Templates processor for automating repetitive tasks lets users easily define workflows for complex multi-task events like new client take-on or client review meetings and then generate the requisite follow-up tasks with one click.
- ProTrak's unique many-to-many relationship model has been extended to include contact-to-contact relationships and additional account relationships which easily allows associating investment accounts to multiple investor, company, consultant and contact profiles.
- The new Fund Detail module lets clients track and analyze user-defined variables on investment and manager's funds, in addition to company and contact associations, activities, follow-ups and important fund related documentation.
- A new Fund Investor View that lets users quickly analyze client account holdings.
- An expanded workflow for managing the Sales Opportunity Pipeline includes a new Pipeline centric "view" that lets clients quickly analyze and manage sales opportunities and automatically creates or updates multiple opportunities from a single activity note.
- With the new "unattended" Task Scheduler users can fully automate critical tasks such as report processing, data imports / updates and synchronizations.
"We are extremely proud of this major new release", said Simon Koziel, ProTrak's President. "In addition to support for the BlackBerry handheld, release 6.0 includes over 65 enhancements that help improve user efficiency, productivity and ease-of-use. A major emphasis of our effort for this release has been functional enhancements that support regulatory compliance and transparency like the new audit visualization tools".
"Though the summer months are usually a relatively slow time for adding new CRM clients, said Koziel, we have actually experienced a modest uptick in our business this year, in spite of the global financial crisis. In this era of increased regulatory oversight I believe managers realize that full audit logs of all communications will become the norm for the asset management industry and they are looking for efficient and effective CRM solutions to meet these transparency requirements." During the past three months ProTrak has added new alternative and traditional managers in New York, Dallas, San Francisco and London, among others.
About ProTrak International, Inc.
ProTrak, a recognized innovator and industry veteran, has been providing best-of-breed client relationship management (CRM) solutions to the investment management community for over 20 years. ProTrak has the only CRM software suite that fully serves the needs of both traditional and alternative investment managers. The ProTrak Advantage CRM system improves the effectiveness of client service, sales & marketing, research and compliance teams by providing tools for managing the complex, multi-dimensional relationships common to the investment management industry. For more information visit http://www.protrak.com.