Kitchener, Ontario (PRWEB) October 10, 2009
Athena Software one of the worldʼs leading providers of integrated client management solutions for health and human services delivered a redesigned and richly enhanced version that incorporates years of industry research and experience, creativity and client feedback. Dana Fox, (dana(at)athenasoftware(dot)net) Director of Business Development, Athena Software said, "Version 3 retains the strong foundation of version 2 and raises the users experience to a whole new level." Fox went on to say that,"We've learned from years of experience with clients around the world how best to organize, display and navigate a client information management system that provides an unprecedented degree of control, configurability and customizability. Penelope V3 is a completely new, innovative approach to case management that builds on a solid, proven foundation to maximize clarity, intuitiveness, efficiency and organization of information."
Highlights of changes from V2 to V3 include:
- redesigned sleek new interface
- enhanced customizability
- improved scheduling layout and enhanced calendaring and service tracking functionality
- new EOB functionality - with auto-recovery, returns and deductibles
- many new customizable workflow "wizards"
- new reporting controls
- new custom document creation and completion features
- new multi-language spell checker
- contextual embedded help resources
- enhanced user access rights/ permission options
- enhanced user preferences
- enhanced, role-based client check-in functionality
- new session note "flip through" feature
- powerful new search functionality
- many more enhancements and new features
about athena software.net Athena software is one of the world's most powerful and fully integrated case management and client information solutions designed for counseling, mental health centres and EAP providers. Athena helps its customers reduce operating costs, increase efficiency and improve customer service by integrating human resources, notes, outcome evaluation and billing into one system. Athena solutions combine decades of combined experience with the power of server based open source database technology. Athena gives the power to innovate and customize the system back to the customer without the cost. We make systems integration easy and affordable for people helping others.
United Nations Global Compact Member