Cincinnati, Ohio, USA (PRWEB) October 10, 2009
SentriLock, a leading provider of electronic lockbox systems to the real estate industry, today announced its 2010 Customer Focus Group comprising 12 real estate association, board and multiple listing service (MLS) executives and leaders from across North America. The panel is to be held October 26-28, 2009.
"When it comes to customer service, we've been rated tops in the industry for the past three years by independent market research studies," said Scott E. Farmer, SentriLock's Vice President of Customer Care. "But we realize staying on top means listening to what our customers have to say about our system and how we can improve on customer metrics in the years to come. Customer input is a critical piece to our process of continuously improving our products to serve the needs of REALTORS® everywhere."
Farmer said that the key to SentriLock's success is its ability to adapt and invest heavily in customer satisfaction. "Electronic Lockbox Systems are our only focus so there is never a question of where 100% of our effort is targeted. Since we are majority owned by the National Association of REALTORS®, our mission is to create a member-driven enterprise. This affords the unparalleled opportunity to tap into key leaders in the industry to continuously improve and refine SentriLock's service and product offerings. This year's Customer Focus Group represents a strong step in that positive direction. "
The following association, board and MLS professionals are scheduled to attend the focus group:
- Linda Allgood - Association Executive, North Central Mississippi BOR
- Jennie deFoy - Supervisor, Member Services, RE Board of Greater Vancouver
- Cindy Doll - Association Executive, Pismo Coast AOR
- Lauren Emery - Chief Executive Officer, IRES, LLC
- Andrew Fiszer - Senior Representative, Business and Professional Development, Chicago AOR
- Nelson Higa - Director of Strategic Development, Honolulu BOR
- Linda Kinsman - Chief Executive Officer, Williamsburg Area AOR
- Linda Mears - Office Manager/HR Administrator, RealTracs
- Maggie Mueller-Tyler - Chief Operations Officer, Northern Virginia AOR
- Christy Pierangeli - Director of Information Services/ML S, Greater Kalamazoo AOR
- Tom Renkert - Information Services Director, Metropolitan Indianapolis BOR
- Dan Sutherland - Multiple Listing Service and Special Projects Director, Outer Banks AOR
SentriLock is majority owned by the National Association of REALTORS®. The company's REALTOR® NXT Electronic Lockbox System was designed to serve organizations well into the future with its reliable and secure technology and its top rated customer service. SentriLock serves the needs of the REALTORS® who rely on the company every day to provide smart, secure and easy to use access control technology. The SentriLock System currently has more than 500,000 lockboxes in use by 300,000 agents from over 210 different Boards, Associations and MLSs in the United States and Canada. SentriLock's Award-Winning Customer Care Team provides world-class support 7 days a week, exclusively from its facility in Cincinnati, Ohio.