These brands are recognizing the moment to choose Madison Avenue as the top location from which to do business and reach their target customers.
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 9, 2009
The Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) today released its third quarter report for new store openings on Madison Avenue between 57th and 86th Streets.
Between July 1 and September 30, the following stores have opened on Madison Avenue:
- Baby CZ by Carolina Zapf (children's apparel and accessories), 820 Madison Avenue (68-69)
- Canturi (fine jewelry), 44 East 66 Street (at Madison Avenue)
- Caravaggio Restaurant, 23 East 74 Street (at Madison Avenue)
- Frederic Fekkai at The Mark, 25 East 77 Street (at Madison Avenue)
- Gagosian Shop (fine art books and design), 988 Madison Avenue (76-77)
- Isaac Mizrahi New York (fashion and accessories), 23 East 67 Street (at Madison Avenue)
- Jackie Rogers (fashion and accessories), 787 Madison Avenue (66-67)
- Maison du Vin Fine Wines & Spirits, 28 East 74 Street (at Madison)
- Paul DuMont Estate Jewelry, 780 Madison Avenue (66-67)
- Stubbs and Wooton (footwear), 987 Madison Avenue (76-77)
"We have seen an increased number of stores opening on Madison in this quarter," said Matthew Bauer, President of the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID). "These brands are recognizing the moment to choose Madison Avenue as the top location from which to do business and reach their target customers."
Bauer continued, "At the end of the summer, and into fall, we have been seeing a lot of leasing momentum, and we look forward to welcoming more world-class brands to Madison Avenue in the coming months."
More than forty Madison Avenue retailers are currently participating in the 10th Annual Madison Avenue Pink Ribbon Project by offering special pink items from their collections. The annual two-week fundraising event takes place from October 3rd through October 17th this year. Ten percent from the sale of selected pink items will benefit The Breast Cancer Research Foundation®, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and the Mount Sinai Breast Health Resource Program. The event is sponsored by the Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) and Divalysscious Moms. A complete list of retailers and pink products can be found on http://www.Momsshop.com.
ABOUT MADISON AVENUE
Madison Avenue, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, is North America's premier luxury district. Some of the most sought-after real estate in the world, Madison Avenue features the flagship boutiques of the finest European and American designers, over one hundred world class art galleries, exquisite restaurants, dozens of spas and salons for exclusive pampering, six internationally renowned hotels, and the Whitney Museum of American Art. Madison Avenue exhibits timeless elegance with a contemporary flavor that is distinctively New York. This boulevard of understated charm is sure to entice your senses with indulgences from all corners of the globe.