The Bronx is home to more than 1.3 million people and they deserve a source of information about medical malpractice that is dedicated to their needs
New York, NY (PRWEB) October 9, 2009
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C., a well-known New York personal injury law firm, has unveiled a new Web site designed to serve medical malpractice victims living in the Bronx borough of New York City.
The new Web site is http://www.bronx-medical-malpractice-lawyer.com/.
"The Bronx is home to more than 1.3 million people and they deserve a source of information about medical malpractice that is dedicated to their needs," said Steven J. Schwartzapfel, founding partner of Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. "This Web site provides essential local Bronx resources as well as information about common types of medical malpractice."
The new Web site includes content such as:
- Bronx Hospitals: A directory of hospitals located in the Bronx and detailed information about the services provided at each hospital.
- Erb's Palsy: An explanation of this life-altering birth injury in the context of medical malpractice.
- Cerebral Palsy: Important information about this birth injury that affects more than 5,000 babies each year.
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer: An essential resource about diagnostic errors and the devastating consequences that can result from a delayed diagnosis.
- Surgical Errors: Information about a wide variety of surgical errors, the cause of as many as 10 percent of deaths among patients who die within 90 days of surgery.
Schwartzapfel Partners has offices conveniently located throughout the New York area, including a Bronx location at 888 Grand Concourse.
About Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C.
Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. is a well-respected plaintiff personal injury and estate litigation firm in New York. With more than 150 years of combined experience and highly competent co-counsel throughout the country, Schwartzapfel Truhowsky Marcus P.C. serves all your legal needs.
The firm focuses on all types of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, construction accidents, vehicle accidents, workers' compensation, Social Security disability, defective products, and trust and estate litigation.