I am sincerely thrilled to receive the recognition of the Yorkshire business community, and wish to acknowledge the support of the finance team at engage Mutual, and of its board and executive. By sticking to our strategy, we have been able to respond to challenges, to grow our mutual proposition, and deliver good results in difficult circumstances.
Harrogate, UK (PRWEB) October 11, 2009
Sponsored by Ernst & Young, Hammonds, and Sewell Moorhouse, the awards which took place on 23 September, recognise the contribution to businesses made by finance directors across the Yorkshire region.
Graham has been finance director at engage Mutual since 2004 and has brought progress and innovation to the organisation's financial planning and risk and reporting processes, with changes that have contributed to greater business efficiency. In his role, Graham has also helped steer the customer-owned organisation through the economic challenges of the past eighteen months, delivering good results, and growing its customer base.
"I am sincerely thrilled to receive the recognition of the Yorkshire business community, and wish to acknowledge the support of the finance team at engage Mutual, and of its board and executive. By sticking to our strategy, we have been able to respond to challenges, to grow our mutual proposition, and deliver good results in difficult circumstances."
For further information please contact:
Engage Mutual Assurance
Tel: 01423 855245
NOTES TO EDITORS
1. engage Mutual Assurance is a trading name of Homeowners Friendly Society Ltd (HFSL), Registered and incorporated under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered number 964F and its wholly-owned subsidiaries, engage Mutual Funds Limited (eMFL) and engage Mutual Insurance Ltd (eMIL). Both HFSL and eMFL are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA). HFSL's Register number is 110072, eMFL's Register number is 181487. eMIL is authorised to conduct general insurance business by the Financial Services Commission Gibraltar and is regulated by the Financial Services Authority for the conduct of UK business. eMIL's FSA Register No is 485680. You can check this on the FSA's Register by visiting the FSA website http://www.fsa.gov.uk/register or by contacting the FSA on 0845 606 1234.
2. engage is one of the larger UK mutuals providing simple, value for money savings, protection and investment products. It currently helps over 420,000 customers of all ages to protect, preserve or enhance their welfare, with some of the most straightforward products on the market. Engage prides itself on being a family-oriented, modern mutual, providing products that help enable households of all kinds to plan their finances to help meet their future needs. More information on engage Mutual is available at http://www.engagemutual.com
3. engage supports mutuality, friendly societies and the regional financial services industry through links with the Association of Mutual Insurers, the Association of Friendly Societies, Mutuo and Leeds Financial Services Initiative.
4. engage Mutual Funds Limited (EMFL) is a provider of the Child Trust Fund direct and in partnership with organisations including Yorkshire Building Society and Scarborough Building Society.
5. engage Mutual has been the title sponsor of the Rugby Super League since 2005 and has extended its agreement to 2010.
7. engage Mutual announced its entry into the health cash plan market in July 2008 following an agreement of partnership with Wakefield & District Hospital's Contributory Scheme (WDHCS). Further to this, 30,000 health cash plan customers transferred from Premier Health Benefits (part of WDHCS) to engage Mutual Insurance Ltd.