My goal for this session is for attendees to come away with some best practices for outsourcing in China and a clear understanding of why Shenzhen and Wuxi are two premier cities.
San Francisco, CA and Orlando, FL (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
Freeborders, Inc., a leading provider of consulting, technology and outsourcing services to the financial services, high tech and travel industries, today announced that Michael Keating, EVP and founder of Freeborders' Value Engineering Institute has been invited to speak at the 2009 Gartner ITxpo in Orlando, Florida. The session will take place at Disneyworld's Dolphin Hotel on Monday, October 19 at 12:45 p.m.
Keating is renowned in the outsourcing industry as a highly experienced executive, top echelon consultant, seasoned technology and business professional who founded the Freeborders Value Engineering Institute (VEI) and ProfIT SM methodology. ProfIT's analytical approach to identify untapped client business value and financial returns has helped to provide clients benefits of over $500 million in increased revenue and profitability.
During the panel, "Shenzhen: China Hi-Tech Hub, Talents & Innovation Making the Difference," Keating will offer an expert's point of view on the technology and services sector sharing insights about China's position in the Global Services Marketplace and why Freeborders has selected Shenzhen as one of its primary locations within China. He is a seasoned 'guru' on outsourcing to/from China - immersing his audience in both global and domestic practical implications.
Freeborders has locations in both Shenzhen and Wuxi. The company began with its first development center in Shenzhen for several reasons:
- Shenzhen boasts China's highest per capita GDP and is one of its largest trading and manufacturing hubs.
- Shenzhen has become a leader in high-tech, offering new jobs in innovative sectors of all markets.
- Shenzhen's large population, nearly 10 million, and rapid growth is a driving force for the entire Pearl River Delta, which is poised to be one of the largest regional multi-city economies in the world.
- Shenzhen is located less than one hour from Hong Kong by public transportation, providing access to both Shenzhen's large International airport as well as Hong Kong's long established international airport.
- As a domestic "melting pot," Shenzhen is home to millions of people from all parts of China - making it an attractive location for high-tech engineers.
- The area has a young dynamic population and is home to a very tight-knit expatriate community, which is a perfect for personal and professional networking and growth.
"Several cities in China have become hubs for IT services development centers," says Keating. "My goal for this session is for attendees to come away with some best practices for outsourcing in China and a clear understanding of why Shenzhen and Wuxi are two premier cities."
Freeborders provides specialized expertise to solve the most complex business challenges for the financial services, travel and high tech industries. The company provides global consulting, technology and outsourcing services that leverage its deep domain knowledge, innovative thinking and strategic execution through its integrated China to US delivery model. Freeborders is uniquely positioned to cost-effectively enable its clients to achieve their business objectives. To learn more, visit http://www.freeborders.com.