The Opus helps our customers rediscover music from their own collections that they haven't enjoyed in decades, and the iMaestro makes it even more convenient to enjoy hi-fi music throughout the home.
San Francisco, CA (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
Olive, the company creating a new standard in high quality digital music experiences, today announced the introduction of the free iMaestro™ application for the Apple iPhone™ and iPod® Touch, giving consumers an easy way to control the Opus Hi-Fi Digital Stereo from anywhere in their home.
The iMaestro™ iPhone app enables portable control of the Olive Opus through the same
touchscreen navigation menus as on the Opus unit itself.
"For people who are tired of hassling with the storage and organization of CDs and are not satisfied with low-quality mp3 audio for their music at home, Olive is the perfect solution. We offer the convenience of digital access to music and high fidelity sound quality so consumers are not forced to compromise either," said Dr. Oliver Bergmann, CEO and co-founder of Olive. "The Opus helps our customers rediscover music from their own collections that they haven't enjoyed in decades, and the iMaestro makes it even more convenient to enjoy hi-fi music throughout the home."
The Olive Opus is the world's only high fidelity digital stereo that combines the ease and
accessibility of digital music through an intuitive touchscreen menu with storage for up to 6000 CDs worth of music - at full CD audio fidelity - in an elegantly designed unit the size of a conventional CD player. Playback can also be expanded throughout the home using the Melody Hi-Fi Multi-Room Player, which connects to the Opus through a wireless or wired network and allows music to be played in up to 10 rooms simultaneously.
With the iMaestro application, consumers can:
- Control the Olive Opus from anywhere in the home with access to their complete music collection.
- Control the Olive Melody multi-room players for easy wireless access to play music throughout the home.
- Find music in their collection easily with the full-color touchscreen. Select by artist, album, track or genre or tap a few letters to do a quick search.
- See album artwork and detailed information, including artist, album, release date, record label, instruments, soloists and more about the music currently playing on the Opus.
- Control music currently playing by adjusting the volume, repeating or shuffling tracks or rating a track to personalize their music collection.
- Create playlists to set the mood for any occasion. They can even add songs to playlists while listening.
- Choose from thousands of free, pre-set internet radio stations or add personal favorites.
The iMaestro application is available as a free download from the iTunes App Store and can be accessed from the Olive website at http://www.olive.us/products/opus4_iphoneapp.html.
The Opus 4 is available starting at $1499 for 500 gigabytes of storage, $1599 for one
terabyte of storage, and $1799 for the two terabyte version. The Melody 2 is available for $599.
More information on product specifications, features, pricing as well as images and other multimedia assets are available at http://www.olive.us.
Based in San Francisco, Olive brings the ease and accessibility of digital music to the home
stereo in high-fidelity. Led by a team of music lovers, Olive makes the only hi-fi digital stereos and multi-room players that deliver a music experience without compromises. The result of five years of award-winning design based on customer feedback, Olive products allow you to experience all your music in true hi-fi sound quality with easy digital music access and elegant design at a compelling value. For more information, please visit http://www.olive.us.
Olive, Opus, Melody, Maestro, iMaestro and their respective logos are registered trademarks of Olive, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
For more information, please contact:
Olive Corporate Communications
Telephone: (415) 908 3870