Montreal, QC (PRWEB) October 12, 2009
Silanis Technology, the leader in electronic signatures, today announced that it will host a live Webcast to discuss how banks can reduce the errors, costs and risks of processing consumer loans and mortgages, while maximizing operational efficiency and customer satisfaction across all sales and service channels. The Webcast will take place on Thursday, October 15 at 2:00 EST
Despite efforts over the past decades to streamline lending processes, banks still rely on paper for the execution of customer-facing business transactions, such as loan and mortgage origination. This not only prevents banks from fully automating their processes and gaining transparency and control of their transactions. It produces billions of dollars of potentially defective assets that can result in loan losses and hefty regulatory fines. While investments in people and technology have been made to improve post-transaction audit and quality assurance, the risk of improperly executed business transactions remains extremely high.
During the Webcast, Silanis' Vice-President of Strategic Development and Co-Founder, Michael Laurie, will discuss how banks can leverage a new class of electronic signatures, known as electronic signature process management, to:
- Eliminate the inconvenience and cost of paper by facilitating online execution and review of transaction documents.
- Automate the enforcement of a bank's compliance requirements for the execution, presentation, review, and completion of transaction documents.
- Eliminate the errors and downstream costs and risks associated with paper-based, loan processing by ensuring transactions documents are executed correctly.
- Automate status monitoring and reporting freeing up bank resources to focus on exceptions and delays identified in real time.
- Minimize the impact of changes that force document revisions and new execution requirements by enabling documents and data to be updated in real time.
To register for the Webcast, click here.
Silanis Technology is the leading provider of e-signature process management solutions. The world's leading insurance and financial services companies, major government agencies, integrators and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company's electronic signature platform, ApproveIt®, is an enterprise-class e-signature process management solution that transforms paper-based business transactions to all-electronic, web-based processes for e-commerce and e-government. Visit us on the web at http://www.silanis.com