Cornwall, UK (PRWEB) October 13, 2009
Leading digital marketing agency, Guava, will be presenting at the annual MediaGuardian event, Changing Advertising Summit 2009 on Monday 19th October at the Hilton Tower Bridge Hotel, London.
Teddie Cowell, SEO Director at Guava will offer his insight into the strategies driving innovation and change in modern advertising. He will be joined a number of advertising and media experts including Blake Chandlee of Facebook, and Laura Klauberg of Unilever.
Teddie Cowell, commented:
"The development of advertising in the 21st Century is not only important to media owners and big business, but also to the increasing number of small-scale bloggers and web-sellers eager to target niche audiences. I'm looking forward to discussing issues in relation to digital marketing, social media search and the impact of the economic downturn."
The full list of confirmed speakers include:
- Lennard Hoornik, corporate VP & global CMO, Sony-Ericsson
- Mike Southon, columnist, FT and author, Beermat Entrepreneur
- Teddie Cowell, seo director, Guava
- Damian Blackden, president, EMEA, Omnicom Media Group
- Samir Arora, founder and CEO, Glam Media
- Mike Parsons, managing director, Tribal DDB
- Ajaz Ahmed, founder, AKQA
- Laura Klauberg, vice president global media, Unilever
- Blake Chandlee, director EMEA, Facebook
Teddie Cowell will be running a workshop on the topic of Search Engine Optimisation, participants will find out what it is, why they should care and what it can do for their business.
The workshop will cover:
- Understanding the concepts behind Search Engine Optimisation
- Why is search proving to be so successful?
- Integrating search into your digital and offline marketing activities to get more bang for your buck.
- Combining Social Media and Search Engine Marketing. Flavour of the month, or long term value?
- The future of search, BING vs Google, Semantic vs Real-Time?
- Case studies for major UK businesses.
For more information and to register visit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/advertisingsummit
The MediaGuardian Changing Advertising Summit 2009 is the latest in a string of events at which Guava will be appearing, with Econsultancy's PPC Suppliers Showcase later in the month and the Technology for Marketing and Advertising Exhibition in February 2010.
Guava is a fresh thinking, digital marketing agency specialising in Search Marketing, Web Development, Search Engine Optimisation, and PPC in the UK. Part of the pan-European Guava group with over 200 employees, the UK division is headed up by UK CEO, Graeme Radford with offices in Berkshire and Cornwall. Current Guava clients include Confused.com, Black & Decker and The Royal Mail.
About Changing Advertising Summit 2009:
For more information and to register for the conference visit: http://www.guardian.co.uk/advertisingsummit or call the Guardian conference team on 01462 744 054. Alternatively, for all press enquiries call Robin Hough on 020 3353 2463.