inREACH supports an enterprise wide approach to REACH compliance and offers a host of benefits to companies who are liable for REACH registration
East Moline, IL (PRWEB) October 13, 2009 -
YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology partner for global companies, today announced the launch of inREACH, its proprietary on demand web-based solution for the effective management of compliance obligations under the European Union's Registration, Evaluation, Authorization, and Restriction of Chemicals (REACH) legislation.
Because REACH compliance activities involve an ongoing process of monitoring substances, its volumes, and various usages across the supply chain, it can consume substantial amount of resources, data, and time. YASH developed inREACH to help customers obtain environmental, social and financial benefits by simplifying the complex legislation into an easy step-by-step approach.
inREACH is much more than a supply chain communication or SIEF management platform. It is a single solution for all REACH compliance activities and includes categorized data/document management along with quick analysis and reporting features. inREACH automates many of the manual processes in communicating, tracking, filtering and reporting to ensure rapid and accurate compliance.
The efficient framework of inREACH integrates six core modules for comprehensive REACH compliance:
· Master Data with Product (Substance) and Supplier/Customer Management
· Supply Chain Communication
· SIEF & Consortium Management
· Document Management
· Report Management
"inREACH supports an enterprise wide approach to REACH compliance and offers a host of benefits to companies who are liable for REACH registration," said Kevin Jansen, Executive Vice President, YASH Technologies. "As an on demand solution based on an SaaS model, inREACH is a low risk and cost effective solution because there are no implementation or operational costs. With our mature and experienced Chemicals and EH&S practice, YASH is well suited to support the needs of our customers in this complex area."
YASH also offers a comprehensive suite of other REACH Solutions and Services:
· REACH Compliance Suite (SRC) Implementation: Solution developed by SAPâ on the Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) module that integrates with IUCLID and customer/supplier database, to provide overall compliance to REACH.
· Substance Volume Tracking: Determines and tracks volume of substances existing in products in various stages of the supply chain, like procurement, production, sales and distribution, to effectively monitor substance tonnage for REACH compliance.
· Training & Guidance: Training and support on IUCLID, technical dossier preparation, chemical safety reports & REACH-IT. Support and guidance on REACH and other environmental regulations like (RoHS, WEEE, TSCA, OSHA).
· Late Pre-Registration: Registration of phase-in substances (already listed in EINECS), along with guidance, Dossier creation, and OR services.
For more information, please visit http://www.yash.com/reach or contact email@example.com.
About YASH Technologies
YASH Technologies focuses on customer success. As a leading enterprise business and technology partner for medium and large global customers, we leverage technology and our
flexible delivery models to drive performance and business value throughout a customer's enterprise. YASH's comprehensive service approach incorporates a holistic view of our customers that extends beyond delivery. This approach integrates enterprise solutions and services, proprietary best practice offerings, strategic application and maintenance outsourcing, as well as consulting and integration services. YASH is a SEI CMMI (Level 3) and an ISO 9001:2000 certified company with US and India headquarters and regional sales and development offices spread across 3 continents. For more information, please visit http://www.yash.com or email info(at)yash.com.