Seattle, WA (PRWEB) October 14, 2009
- Meteor Solutions, provider of the leading earned media measurement and monetization solution for advertisers and agencies, today announced a partnership with Radian6 Technologies, provider of the leading social media monitoring platform for marketing, communications, and customer support professionals. Meteor Solutions will offer an integrated social media listening and measurement platform that enables companies to not only listen to and analyze the online buzz about their brands, but to accurately measure the bottom-line impact this word-of-mouth traffic is having on ROI.
- Under the terms of the partnership, new and existing Radian6 customers can deploy Meteor Solutions on their sites, and can now easily integrate their Meteor Solutions data into their Radian6 monitoring and measurement dashboards. Current and new Meteor Solutions customers can also now sign up for the combined solution to bring Radian6 data into their account.
- Combined, the Meteor-Radian6 solution provides companies and agencies with an even more complete view of the impact of earned media content - across blogs, mainstream online news, comments, tweets, videos, photos, micromedia, and forum and board threads across the social web. The solution allows companies to quantify the number of site visits and conversions driven by the sharing of social media content on the Web as well as predict the probability that a visitor from a particular site will pass along their content to others - identifying the key influencers and social sites that have the most potential to impact traffic and conversion.
- "Many marketers have become adept at 'listening' to the relevant conversations about their brand online, and then responding accordingly, but few companies have been able to measure the actual bottom-line impact those conversations are having on conversion and campaign ROI," said Ben Straley, CEO of Meteor Solutions. "The unique partnership between Radian6, the leader in listening tools, and Meteor, the leader in social media measurement technologies, will provide brands and agencies with the first completely integrated social media monitoring and measurement platform - so they not only get a holistic view of brand sentiment, but can easily quantify the real ROI driven by particular conversations, users, and sites."
- "It's becoming more and more clear that social media not only dramatically impacts how brands are perceived, but also has a measurable effect on sales. Our agency and corporate clients increasingly want to know whether the word-of-mouth conversations they're tracking and engaging in are impacting hard-line metrics like conversion - and the overall impact this traffic has on ROI," said Marcel Lebrun, CEO of Radian6. "By partnering with Meteor Solutions, Radian6 is continuing to help customers better connect the dots between social web activity and measurable business and communication goals - from the first time someone reads or posts about your brand, to deeper engagement, and through to final sale."
About Meteor Solutions:
Meteor Solutions offers the only earned media marketing solution for advertisers and agencies. Meteor's hosted software enables marketers to measure, manage, and monetize earned media - the word of mouth conversations, blog posts, tweets, viral videos, and other unpaid content a brand creates or encourages - with the same precision as traditional paid media programs like search and display ads. With Meteor's hosted software, marketers can easily determine the real impact of social media marketing programs on traffic and conversion, find key influencers, and better engage target audiences. Meteor customers include brands such as Alaska Airlines and Microsoft, as well as agencies like Ayzenberg and Creature. Meteor Solutions is a privately held company based in Seattle, Washington.
Radian6 provides the social media monitoring platform for marketing, communications and customer support professionals. The company's flexible dashboard and as-it-happens alerts enable monitoring all forms of social media and related comments with real-time, as discovered results. Various analysis widgets give users the ability to uncover the top influencers as well as which conversations are having an impact online. Workflow features also allow users across an enterprise and with agency partners to efficiently and effectively track, manage and report on all social media engagements.