Cedar Knolls, NJ (PRWEB) October 19, 2009
Winter is approaching, and utility meters will soon be spinning as heating costs rise with the onset of cold weather. There are easy steps homeowners can take, however, to weatherize their homes and cut down on winter utility bills as much as 30%. Weatherization can seem overwhelming, conjuring up images of pricey renovations of new doors and windows - but it doesn't have to be expensive at all. Niagara Conservation is helping this year by discounting all of its weatherization products by 20% at http://www.ItsEasyBeingGreen.com in November.
"You'd be surprised at how quick and easy weatherizing your home can be," said Carl Wehmeyer, executive vice president at Niagara Conservation. "We offer many inexpensive home improvement products that take very little time to install. You can save a lot of money on your utility bills with a relatively minor weatherization effort."
Niagara provides a variety of products for quick, do-it-yourself weatherization solutions.
A $3 roll of asbestos-free, draft-sealing peel-and-press rope caulk, for example, is great for sealing up gaps around your windows and doors. It can be used both indoors and outdoors and is completely waterproof.
Other Niagara weatherization products, which range in price from $1.49 to $39.99 before the 20% discount, include:
- Premium Quality Door and Window Adhesive, V-Type Weatherstrip - ideal for windows and doors
- Premium, Nail-On Wood Doorstop Combination with Q-Ion -a Niagara best-seller, finger-jointed with coped ends and primed
- Shrink-Fit Window Kit, 62" by 210" - provides an added thermal barrier for windows and doors
- Storm Window Kits in different sizes - create a crystal-clear thermal barrier around windows that seal out drafts
- Clear, Universal Glass Patch Poly Tape - ideal for quick, draft-preventing window repair
- Foam Door and Window Closed-Cell Weatherstrip - for easy use sealing out drafts
- Draft Stopper Gaskets for Switches and Outlets -an excellent way to keep out energy-depleting drafts
- Air Filter Whistle - lets you know when it's time to change your furnace filter for more efficient use.
All of the above products and more will be on sale for 20% off during the entire month of November at http://www.ItsEasyBeingGreen.com.
For more information on Niagara Conservation's high-efficiency water and energy conservation products and conservation solutions for utility companies, government leaders and other clients, visit http://www.NiagaraConservation.com.
ABOUT NIAGARA CONSERVATION
With a history of more than 30 years of quality and innovation, Niagara Conservation has earned an unparalleled reputation as the premier manufacturer of high-efficiency water and energy conservation products. Niagara is the leading developer of complete conservation solutions for utility companies, government leaders, energy management officials and environmentally conscious consumers. Founder and president William Cutler established Niagara in 1977, and today the company is a multi-million dollar organization located in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey with satellite offices in California, Texas, Arkansas, Florida, North Carolina, and an affiliate company in Toronto. Niagara also serves a global client base throughout North America, South America, the Caribbean, Europe, the Middle East, and Australia.