Nashville, TN (PRWEB) October 16, 2009
You've never seen a guitar stand quite like this one. Cooperstand addresses the typical stringed instrument support device in a non typical way. It's a great choice for the performing musician looking for a professional stringed instrument stand that securely supports acoustic guitar, electric guitar, bass guitar, banjo, or mandolin. Cooperstand has full sized, function, compatibility, flexibility, portability, good looks, and versatility. All of this is now available in one very small package.
Cooperstand is not the same old thing. It is a uniquely contoured, and finely hand crafted enhancement, to the instrument that sits on it. In addition, it provides a professional overall appearance to the performer.
Key Cooperstand Features:
- Convenient: opens and closes with one hand.
- Versatile: accommodates acoustic or electric guitar, bass, banjo, or mandolin.
- Portable: fits in the headstock of a guitar case or gig bag.
- Compact: folds from full size down to a 4" x 9" x 1-1/2" area!
- Stable: wide 4-footed base, low center of gravity.
- Secure: non-slip neoprene padding protects your instrument, holds it in place.
- Safe: no exposed sharp edges that could damage your instrument.
- Durable: light weight and flexible design easily absorbs impact.
Suggested retail price for the Cooperstand wooden guitar stand is $89.95. Street price ranges between $69.95 and $79.95. Purchases can be made securely through Paypal at http://www.cooperstand.com .
Designed and engineered by Daniel Cooper, an award winning sculptural artist, guitarist, and songwriter. Cooperstand was developed by a musician for musicians, and is currently manufactured in Nashville, Tennessee. It is quickly becoming what pro writers in Nashville, and performers of all levels all over the world are using.