I'm extremely fired up about the future of the Options University and the new products and services on the horizon for the retail trader.
Boca Raton, FL (PRWEB) October 17, 2009
- The Options University is proud to announce the appointment of E. Matthew "Whiz" Buckley as its new Chief Strategy Officer. Buckley is a former navy fighter pilot and graduate of TOPGUN. He flew 44 combat missions over Iraq and earned the callsign of "Whiz."
- While on active duty, Buckley taught himself how to trade options, and has been trading for over 15 years. Currently his personal options portfolio is up over 47% year to date. Buckley has a great passion for teaching others about the benefits of options. When asked why he decided to join the Options University, Buckley stated, "Fifteen years ago, I had to look hard to find any kind of options education. Today, the Options University serves as the flagship for options education of all levels. Whether you don't know what an option is, or you're an advanced options trader, the Options University has world-class content to take your trading to the next level."
- Buckley served as the Managing Director of Strategy and acting Chief Operating Officer for PEAK6 Investments L.P., a leading equity options trading firm in Chicago. He was responsible for the strategic development, successful execution, and debriefing of all strategic plans across the trading firm and retail business units, including the retail brokerage Options House (http://www.optionshouse.com). By instilling a corporate battle rhythm and a culture of accountability, Buckley led the firm to new heights.
- Buckley later moved on to become the founder and Chief Executive Officer of PEAK6 Media LLC, the parent company of the Options News Network (http://www.onn.tv). Buckley's company experienced explosive growth in its first year by providing first-rate options and futures video content to all levels of traders.
- Buckley has combined his unprecedented experiences in the military and in corporate America in his book From Sea Level to C Level: A Fighter Pilot's Journey from the Front Lines to the Front Office. Buckley is currently writing his second book on options and risk management.
- When asked his thoughts about joining the Options University, Buckley stated, "I'm extremely fired up about the future of the Options University and the new products and services on the horizon for the retail trader."
- Brett Fogle began Options University as an online university for real people who want to take control of their own money and not leave it in the hands of brokers. When asked about Buckley joining the Options University team, founder Brett Fogle responded, "I'm proud to have a war hero and a skilled, successful options educator on our team. I am extremely confident that he will help our students succeed and learn how to make money."
- The Options University is a leading global resource for options trading education and training, teaching investors option strategies for safer investing and bigger profits. Founded in 2004, the educational company teaches investors how to enhance portfolio profits and limit risk in today's markets using options. The Option University offers courses for investors at every level of experience. From The Options 101 Home Study Course to the Options Mastery Series online classes, it has many different products and services to choose from including home study courses, live interactive web classes, and live seminars all over the world plus proprietary options trading software that is provided to students.
- The Options University teaches investors to manage their own money better using options through home study courses, online classes, and live seminars worldwide. They teach people how to fully understand options, rather than just risky strategies that other companies tout. The Options University helps protect people in a down market and helps people make money in a time when stocks are risky investments. By investing in options, people don't have to tie up a lot of cash; they can take less of a risk and make a considerable amount of money, while still diversifying. Unlike brokerage firms who work on commissions of sales, the Options University focuses only on educating people on how to use options to make more money with less risk. They are solely educators with a mission to teach individual investors how to trade options 'the right way.'
- For more information, visit: http://www.optionsuniversity.com
# # #