Como, Italy (PRWEB) October 19, 2009
This important upgrade offers several performance, reliability and DWG-compatibility enhancements. Over two months in development and testing has been invested in the release of 9.0.28. This upgrade is free to all progeCAD Professional 2009 stand-alone, network, USB and corporate customers.
progeCAD is used loyally by many professional architects, designers, mechanical and civil engineers, surveyors, builders and landscape artists around the world. progeCAD Professional offers important design features like robust AutoCAD DWG™ / DXF™ / DWF™ 2009 editing, Google Earth Integration, Spell Checker, Quick Dimension, Polar Tracking, eSnap (like oSnap™), PDF import / export, ACIS 3D solid design, raster to vector conversion and advanced hatching using a similar interface to AutoCAD - all at a small fraction of AutoCAD's cost. Now progeCAD 2009 9.0.28 fixes several issues including:
- Improved SAVE performances
- Fixed bug on Cyrillic fonts display
- Fixed Text Style combo
- Fixed Layout print settings recording
- TRIM options selection fixed
- EXTEND options fixed
- Fixed CopyClip and PasteClip progeCAD<->AutoCAD
- Fixed OVERKILL command problems
- Fixed block insertion point set in the BLOCK dialog
- Disabled BLOCK command during REFEDIT mode
- Fixed Layout of Option Dialog in German and Russian versions
- Fixed UNDO option in TRIM and EXTEND command, used after FENCE and CROSSING option
- Crash on NEW drawing command when all drawings are closed
A full version of this update in functionality can be downloaded from http://www.progesoft.com. There is also a smaller patch executable that will update a currently existing installation using the built-in progeCAD Professional update function.
progeSOFT Como, Italy has been specializing in CAD for the last 22 years and is an executive member of the IntelliCAD® Technology Consortium.
More information on http://www.progesoft.com