Manchester, UK (PRWEB) October 17, 2009
MEN, can breathe a sigh of relief at the thought of never having to hear 'Does my bum look big in this?' again. Because new statistics out today, show that British girls don't just want bigger bums - they're happy to pay for it!
Since ex-Sugababes, Mutya Buena, recently opened up about increasing the size of her prized ass-et through buttock implants, the UK's largest cosmetic surgery provider, Transform, can reveal a massive 200% increase in enquiries for the same procedure*.
And if London Fashion Week was anything to go by, it seems the Victoria Beckham waif-like look is well and truly on the out, as girls want their curves back.
The curvaceous singer's honesty to Lorraine Kelly on her show (Wednesday 23 Sept 2009) about her latest additions, have sent phones at Transform's call centre ringing off the hook and hits to the buttock implant page on the Transform website trebled in the week following.
Penny Langton from Transform says, "Our call centre staff have been inundated with buttock implant enquiries, mainly with calls from young girls who want to get a fuller figure.
"There's certainly something comforting to know that girls are no longer aspiring to the likes of Victoria Beckham's and Cheryl Cole's skeletal figures, and instead are looking to curvaceous celebrities such as Kelly Brook, Kimberley Walsh and now Mutya Beuna for inspiration.
"Buttock implants have notoriously been a fairly small part of our business, but since Mutya's revelations this is set to soar. It's very common to see an increase in a procedure following admission from a celebrity where the surgery was successful. When Fern Britton unveiled her svelte new figure post gastric band, we saw a huge increase in enquiries for gastric bands. We're calling this one, the Buena effect."
Buttock implants create a curvaceous bottom that is in proportion to the rest of your body, ideal for those men and women who feel that their bottom is shapeless or flat.
Buttock implants surgery is performed under general anesthetic, where shaped silicone implants are inserted into a pocket made by the surgeon. Buttock implant surgery costs from £7010 and is available at Transform Plastic Surgery nationwide.
For more information please call Kate Greville at Brazen PR
T: 0161 923 4994 M: 07809 554 277 or E: kate (at) brazenpr (dot) com
- Comparing number of buttock implant enquiries y-o-y from Sept 2008 to Sept 2009
- Cosmetic Surgery Group is Britain's largest and most popular cosmetic surgery group network with over 30 years experience and 24 clinics across the UK
- Transform offer a comprehensive and extensive post-operative care programme, which is included in the cost of the treatments. The programme serves to ensure that recovery is as swift and problem free as possible.
- Transform work with highly qualified and specialist cosmetic surgeons and nursing staff.
- Transform is a member of the Covenant Healthcare Group