Summerville, SC (PRWEB) October 19, 2009
With the launch of a new website and marketing service, MarketLocatorsUSA.com makes it affordable for entrepreneurs, small businesses and start-up companies to do what big companies have been doing for decades... identify, locate, target, and acquire a steady stream of "buying" customers, from anywhere in the United States.
MarketLocatorsUSA.com (MLUSA) is a national service company that provides marketing solutions to companies by combining GIS technology with demographics, consumer spending, retail trade potential and business data for the entire country.
The sophisticated maps, plain English reports, graphs and summaries provided by the company are required for any business or marketing plan to be complete and acceptable to a lender or investor.
In today's climate of economic recovery, smart spending is crucial for startups and existing businesses to survive and grow. MLUSA provides the tools to make smart business decisions about spending limited marketing dollars.
Below are critical questions that MarketLocatorsUSA.com provides answers for entrepreneurs, small business owners and start-up companies.
- Is this the best possible location for me?
- How do I define my best and "most profitable" customers?
- Where specifically are large clusters of my best and "most profitable" customers located?
- Who is my competition, where are they located and what is their sales volume? Who's the owner?
- What is the size and shape of my primary and secondary trade areas?
- What products and services will do best out of 3 possible locations within my city or Zip Code?
- What is the best product mix for my trade area to meet local demand?
- How much of a demand for my product actually exist, in dollars?
- Where are the underserved areas located, based on product saturation and competition?
- Can I segment customers by spending habits, and develop promotions to attract those customers?
According to Tom Mitchell, Marketing Director, "There are hidden business opportunities that have been created by the economy. The entrepreneurs that find these hidden markets could generate millions of dollars in revenue.
On October 28th the company will post on its website a list of products that consumers in South Carolina want to buy, in fact, they have a greater propensity than the rest of the country to buy these products."
The company will conduct an online, live demonstration on how hidden markets are located anywhere in the United States on Wednesday, November 4th at 1:00PM, Eastern Time.
MLUSA's corporate goal is to provide high-end marketing solutions at an affordable cost for entrepreneurs, startups and existing small businesses. Visit the corporate website at: http://MarketLocatorsUSA.com.