Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) October 18, 2009
Teachers and school system employees in the Dallas and Houston, Texas areas are now eligible for a hearing aid plan that will make hearing aids available with a monthly subscription, under the "Hearing for Life" plan from Hearing Haven LLC.
Under the Teachers Hearing for Life plan, any employee of the school system qualifies for a hearing evaluation at Hearing Haven's audiology clinic in Dallas (Carrollton) and Houston. If they do have a hearing loss, they are eligible to be fit with digital hearing aids, and receive new hearing aids every 48 months, as well as batteries, warranties, service and adjustments, all for one monthly subscription fee.
Over 31 million people in America have hearing loss. Only around 7 million of them wear hearing aids. The cost of hearing aids is often thousands of dollars, which usually needs to be paid in advance. Many people in the present economic environment are not able to afford them, especially salaried teachers, who often have no hearing aid coverage as part of their health plan.
- Monthly payments are comparable to the cost of a cell phone - $97 per month for two digital hearing aids, $67 per month for one.
- New hearing aids are provided every 48 months at no additional cost for those who renew their subscription.
- There is a 30 day trial period.
- The plan can be cancelled at any time, upon return of the hearing aids, with no early termination fee.
- After 48 months, the hearing aids belong to the subscriber.
- Hearing evaluations and fitting are provided.
- Repairs, adjustments, and other services are also included.
- Loss and damage protection is provided during the first two years.
- Batteries are provided at no cost to current subscribers.
- Hearing aids are available from a variety of respected manufacturers.
To contact Hearing Haven LLC, call 888-412-3337, or visit the Teachers Hearing for Life Plan blog.
# # #