MiniCards give people a new way to stand out in an ever-crowded world. Their unique size and the ability to make every card in the pack different means that people have more ways than ever to promote themselves and their businesses
London, England (PRWEB) October 19, 2009
MOO.COM, an online stationer that makes unique, highly customizable printed stationery for small businesses and individuals, today announced a new version of its well-known MiniCards. Almost 50 million MOO MiniCards have been shipped to 180 countries around the world since the product's launch. The new MiniCards offer more flexibility, making them a perfect marketing tool for consultants, creative professionals and small businesses.
"MiniCards give people a new way to stand out in an ever-crowded world. Their unique size and the ability to make every card in the pack different means that people have more ways than ever to promote themselves and their businesses," said Lisa Rodwell, vice president of marketing and product at MOO. "After getting such great feedback following the launch of our full sized Business Cards, we decided to build in that same level of flexibility to our original MiniCard product."
Specific updates include:
- Two-sided image uploading - easily incorporate corporate branding, logos, and designs on both the front and back of the MiniCards, expanding the possibilities of what this product can be used for. For example, Perch, an online content management company, has printed a unique promotion code on each of its MiniCards, turning them into a dynamic, trackable marketing tool.
- New layout options - Additional templates, fonts, and colors give customers more options for the design of their cards, taking MOO's personal customization to a new level.
- Quantity discount - With the new 400 pack, small businesses can buy in greater volume to meet their networking needs and receive a bulk discount.
For more information, visit MOO's blog: moo.com/blog/
MOO has enjoyed triple-digit growth since launching in 2006 and is currently on track to hit similar levels in 2009. The company develops high quality printed products, like Business Cards, MiniCards, Postcards and Greeting Cards and caters to small and home businesses, freelancers, and individuals that want to stand out in an increasingly crowded world. MOO's Printfinity technology means every card in a pack can be different, making it possible to truly showcase your work or product.
More on moo.com
- See creative examples of small businesses standing out with MOO business cards: http://www.moo.com/ideas/business_cards.php
- Read through the MOO Blog, with the latest news from MOO HQ in London: moo.com/blog/
- Browse MOO's network of top notch designers: moo.com/designs/
- Follow MOO on Twitter:twitter.com/overheardatmoo
- Become a fan of moo.com on Facebook: facebook.com