Connecting Communities through Smart Transportation Solutions.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) October 21, 2009
The Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America) is accepting submissions for papers for its 20th Annual Meeting & Exposition, "Connecting Communities through Smart Transportation Solutions." The three-day event will be held from May 3-5, 2010 in Houston, TX.
ITS America's 20th Annual Meeting program will focus on core issues that relate to Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS). These core issues involve broadening awareness and implementation of best practices and effective solutions to solve transportation problems and performance, and the thought leadership engaged in the debate over the nation's transportation future:
- Effective Deployment Practices at the State and County Levels
- Multi-jurisdictional / Regional Coordination, Integration and Operations
- Technological Advances and Solutions
- - Transportation Vision and Thought Leadership
- Congestion Management/Mobility
- Emergency Evacuation
- Border and Homeland Security
- Intermodal Transportation and Freight
- Status of Surface Transportation Legislation
Papers can be submitted online beginning Nov. 1 at http://www.itsa.org/amprogram.html. The deadline for submission is Dec. 1. To download the call for papers, go to http://www.itsa.org/amprogram.html.
For more information on ITS America's 20th Annual Meeting & Exposition, visit http://www.itsa.org/annualmeeting.html.