Atlanta, Georgia (PRWEB) October 21, 2009
Cadence Group®, an information and records management firm based in Atlanta, Georgia, recently acquired five new clients within 30 days.
Tina Baker, Cadence Group CEO and President, attributes this to a heads-down focus on business development. "We made a decision in the first quarter to devote our management team to generating leads, working on proposals and closing business. This strategy has paid off with five new clients closing within a 30-day period."
These five new clients represent revenue potential of nearly half a million dollars over the next six months for the following projects:
- Assess the current Records and Information Management (RIM) Practices for a public health agency, recommend best practices, ensure the RIM Program meets all legal and regulatory requirements and determine staff support requirements.
- Establish an efficient and compliant RIM Program that meets the requirements of a global nonprofit organization and its partners including records assessment, records inventory, evaluation of current policies and procedure, and development of records retention schedule.
- Ensure that a residential real estate development company's RIM Program meets industry standards and best practices as well as all legal and statutory requirements by providing records management consulting, project management and technical support.
- Manage an independent oil and gas company's records relocation, as well as develop a comprehensive RIM policy, program implementation plan and records retention schedule.
- Prepare and deliver a symposium that supports records management initiatives for this renowned academic library.
According to Baker, the company will continue its focus on business development in the commercial and government sectors while also managing relationships with key business partners and following up on leads from a very successful Internet ad campaign.
About Cadence Group
Formed in 1988, Cadence Group is a women-owned and WBE-certified information and records management company headquartered in Atlanta with a satellite office in Washington, D.C. Clients range from Fortune 500 companies to large government agencies. Cadence Group serves a broad range of industries such as telecommunications, healthcare, finance, retail, manufacturing, energy, airlines, law firms, and federal and state government agencies.