AIRS High Impact Series was designed with busy recruiters in mind, offering today's most relevant topics in short, information-packed sessions to successfully source the best talent and give them a competitive edge among peers.
Lebanon, NH (PRWEB) October 20, 2009
From effectively managing job postings to sourcing above the competition and mastering the world of Twitter, Google and LinkedIn, each interactive course offers cutting-edge insight and tools recruiters can apply instantly.
"With the power if the Internet, today's recruiters are able to access more sourcing avenues than ever before," said Chris Forman, President of AIRS. "AIRS High Impact Series was designed with busy recruiters in mind, offering today's most relevant topics in short, information-packed sessions to successfully source the best talent and give them a competitive edge among peers."
With twenty different classes, topics include:
- LinkedIn Learning Series- A four-class series providing recruiters with the tools needed to develop a successful LinkedIn strategy. Coverage includes how to impact professional HR influence, creating a profile for superior personal marketing, building an effective brand and learning leading edge recruiting tactics.
- Sourcing Ahead of Your Competition-Offering recruiters powerful tactics and resources to tap into for specific talent needs.
- Job Posting Series- A three part series taking a closer look at understanding the best methods for conveying openings to a targeted audience as well as how to maximize social media messaging and improve employment brand.
- Twitter Basic & Expert Classes- Two classes breaking Twitter down into manageable bits of information that can be used to leverage the site to its fullest potential. Coverage also includes how to utilize advanced search techniques to harvest key information.
- The Recruiter's Ultimate Guide to Google-Exploring the many options Google offers by teaching recruiters how to create powerful and effective search strings to find passive candidates.
- MetaSearch Magic-Highlighting some of the MetaSearch engines currently available online and showcasing key features recruiters can use to maximize their time.
- Yahoo: Leveraging the Underdog of Search Engines- Examines key search features unique to Yahoo that can be an integral part of any sourcing strategy.
Since 1997, AIRS has provided training solutions offering over 150,000 professionals across the globe the ability to take their recruiting to the next level. For more information and a complete class schedule, please visit http://www.airstraining.com
AIRS is the answer to how businesses proactively acquire, develop and transition global talent with award-winning sourcing technology and training solutions. Solving talent acquisition and transition problems worldwide, over 70 percent of the Fortune 500 trust AIRS to deliver results that drive the success of their businesses. AIRS is a company of The RightThing, a leading recruitment process outsourcing provider. Together, they offer a full range of talent solutions. For more information please visit http://www.rightthinginc.com
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company