Salt Lake City, Utah (PRWEB) October 21, 2009
Granite Energy, Inc. "The Company" (PINK SHEETS: GNGI), today announces information to provide its shareholders current information regarding the company.
1. Granite Energy sold the majority of its oil and gas assets to Amerigo Energy, Inc. in exchange for 10,000,000 shares of Amerigo Energy common stock.
2. Granite Energy plans to distribute those shares to its shareholders on a pro-rata basis, upon Amerigo Energy's S-4 registration becoming effective.
3. Granite Energy's escrow agent holds 10,000,000 shares of AGOE common stock, in the name of Granite Energy, Inc.
4. Granite Energy also holds the patent portfolio, of both domestic and international patents surrounding its investment in its GreenStart gasification system.
5. Granite Energy, pursuant to receiving majority shareholder consent and approval has changed its name to "Refill Energy, Inc." with the Secretary of State of Nevada, and is applying to have its CUSIP number and Ticker Symbol changed to reflect the new name.
Investors are invited to review the S-4 Registration and all Amerigo Energy, Inc. filings, available online, through the Edgar System.
"Safe Harbor" Statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995
Statements in this press release relating to plans, strategies, economic performance and trends, projections of results of specific activities or investments, and other statements that are not descriptions of historical facts may be forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Forward- looking information is inherently subject to risks and uncertainties, and actual results could differ materially from those currently anticipated due to a number of factors, which include, but are not limited to, risk factors inherent in doing business. Forward-looking statements may be identified by terms such as "may," "will," "should," "could," "expects," "plans," "intends," "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "predicts," "forecasts,""potential," or "continue," or similar terms or the negative of these terms. Although we believe that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. The company has no obligation to update these forward- looking statements.
For more information please contact:
Bruce Lybbert email@example.com or 801-808-7800