London, England (PRWEB) October 21, 2009
The half term is almost here and there are loads of spooktacular events happening all across the country to entertain your little horrors. This half term holiday the only thing you need to fear is Halloween Night! Discover what's on your doorstep where you'll find a selection of events, family attractions and Halloween events to inspire you to look further and take the hassle out of half term.
This October, Enjoy England is helping parents find some fun activities to keep the kids occupied during their holiday from school. In England there is an amazing variety of family days out. From running around in the woods at Go Ape!, having a Whizz-popping time at the Roald Dahl Museum or conducting experiments at the Science Museum, there is also something to cover every interest. The holiday may be a break for the kids but you'll have your work cut out for you trying to entertain them throughout the week. However, keeping them busy doesn't have to be difficult.
Treating the kids doesn't have to be expensive, visit http://www.enjoyengland.com/value for 2 for 1 and kids go free special offers, tickets and downloadable vouchers.
Half Term Ideas
- Watch the brilliant Spiderwick Chronicles for free this Halloween, with a complimentary family film ticket to one of 67 special Halloween screenings.
- Before the weather gets too cold let the kids Go APE! on a tree top adventure. With a centre in every region across the country your family can enjoy the views from high up in the trees.
- Book worms will be entertained over the half term with special week long activities at Seven Stories Centre for Children's Books in Newcastle and at The Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre in Buckinghamshire.
- You don't have to break the bank if you're in the capital with free entry to London's Science Museum and the Natural History Museum.
- Get closer to nature in the North West at Chester Zoo where budding zoologists can discover Chester Zoo's 7000 animals and 500 species. Or walk the ocean floor in one of the world's deepest viewing tunnels at the Deep in Hull.
- Budding artists can find out 'How Art is Made', at the Birmingham Museum and Art Gallery.
- Take the tests to see if you've got what it takes to become an astronaut at the National Space Centre in Leicester or take the aeronaut test at the RAF Museum in Hendon.
- Train to be a secret agent, with an intensive training course at Spy Games Spy Camp sleepover. In two days, children will learn the essential skills for becoming a spy.
- Take a ride in a Tank at the Tank Museum in South Dorset where the history of tanks and tank crew are brought to life.
Have a great half-term and don't forget Halloween on 31st October, look for events and ghostly attractions at http://www.enjoyengland.com/halloween.