Advances in ATM technology have made used ATM machines a better buy than ever now
Poole, Dorset (PRWEB) October 24, 2009
Global ATM supplier and laptop support company TestLink is celebrating 20 years of providing expert knowledge to help ATM operators and computer users improve security and cut costs.
TestLink has marked its 20th anniversary year by unveiling new NCR ATM cassette testing systems and by securing a major contract to repair and refurbish Chip & PIN terminals across Europe.
For many years TestLink has been helping ATM owners and operators across the world to buy refurbished ATM machines in 'as new' condition for up to 70 per cent less than the cost of new machines.
TestLink also provides computer repairs globally for both OEMs and laptop owners, keeping end users mobile across the globe.
The company has expanded significantly since being launched by Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes in 1989.
It now employs 150 staff at three sites - two in the UK and a third in the Czech Republic, with the original founding directors still running the business with a hands-on role.
Since becoming an ATM supplier, TestLink has greatly expanded its ATM sales and ATM services. They now include:
- ATM parts supply, ATM parts repairs and refurbishment with rapid shipment by advance exchange
- ATM parts inventory management
- ATM estate management
- secure ATM installation and de-installation
- ATM security upgrades such as anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars.
ISO9001- and ISO14001-accredited ATM supplier TestLink meticulously remanufactures and upgrades NCR and Wincor machines to individual client specifications.
"Advances in ATM technology have made used ATM machines a better buy than ever now," said TestLink ATM Sales Manager Andrew French.
"We have years of experience in ATM refurbishment and our engineers are OEM-trained. They have whole-of-machine expertise, unlike the production line workers who may make only one particular part or module.
"This means that our engineers have pretty much seen it all when it comes to ATMs. They can assess potential weak spots and carry out the necessary preventative maintenance and upgrades to ensure maximum uptime."
TestLink's mobile PC business - http://www.laptopsupport.co.uk - carries out rapid emergency repairs on leading brand computers including Toshiba, Sony, HP/Compaq, IBM, Acer and Samsung.
Laptop Support's manufacturer-trained engineers extend the life of computers by providing swift, reliable and hassle-free repairs and valeting.
The company also provides spare parts for laptops for all the aforementioned PC brands plus Dell, Fujitsu, Siemens, NEC and Packard Bell.
For more information, contact Managing Director Greg Hughes, +44 (0)1202 627100.
Information for Editors:
UK & Western European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
No. 1 Factory Road
Telephone: +44 (0)1202 627100
Fax: +44 (0)1202 625577
Central European Operation
TestLink Services Ltd
Telephone: +420 220 121 450
Fax: +420 220 121 449
TestLink - Cutting Costs By Innovating Service
TestLink Services Ltd is an independent ATM supplier specialising in ATM remanufacture, ATM refurbishment and ATM asset & estate management - benefiting the global environment by increasing the reuse and recycling of automated banking equipment and reducing ATM-related waste.
ATM operators and third party manufacturers across the world can cut costs by up to 70 per cent by purchasing ATMs remanufactured by TestLink to 'as-new' condition.
TestLink has 20 years of experience providing repairs to the leading ATM OEMs and maintenance organisations. The company has a capability across NCR and Wincor ATMs on all module types.
TestLink engineers strip each ATM down to its individual components, painstakingly rebuilding each module for maximum operational efficiency and longevity of service.
Each refurbished ATM undergoes a detailed 210-point inspection at TestLink before being shipped with delivery from just seven days.
Services provided by TestLink include:
- ATM asset & estate management with detailed reports on how well your ATMs are functioning, recommended servicing and preventative maintenance, modules and parts inventory. Reports include the performance of external non-TestLink engineers and whether they need ATM training to improve productivity
- ATM inventory management - sophisticated systems with online visibility of your inventory and its movements; secure storage of modules and parts; secure disposal of old or obsolete parts and modules to UK Ministry of Defence standards
- ATM parts repairs - fast turnaround time; online status system; premium quality parts; obsolete part support; direct to site international shipment by advance exchange
- ATM cassettes (NCR, Wincor, Fujitsu) - supply of refurbished ATM cassettes; repair and refurbishment of ATM cassettes; testing and configuration of ATM cassettes
- supply of hand-portable NCR ATM cassette testing systems
- ATM security - anti-ramming, anti-skimming and ATM cassette locking bars
- mobile computer support to the corporate sector, repairing OEM products both inside and outside warranty
- mobile computer support to SMEs and individual computer users via TestLink's dedicated Web site http://www.laptopsupport.co.uk
- specialised Chip & PIN repairs on behalf of banks and third party maintenance organisations; refurbishing Chip & PIN devices to as-new condition.
TestLink serves its global markets from two fully resourced repair centres in the UK and one in the Czech Republic. Many of the 150 staff have direct OEM experience gained as engineers at ATM manufacturers NCR and Wincor.
TestLink was founded in 1989. It is still managed by its two founders, Chairman Nick Beer and Managing Director Greg Hughes.
The company operates to ISO9000 quality systems and ISO14001 environmental systems standards with an ethical environmental policy.