Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 22, 2009
This fall, Harry Potter fans will get a chance to step inside the famous wizard's magical world when Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens at the Museum of Science in Boston on October 25.
The 10,000 square ft. exhibit gives fans a rare, first-hand view of more than 200 authentic costumes and props from the Harry Potter films displayed in amazing settings inspired by the film sets.
Harry Potter films star Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) will tour the exhibit and will present an artifact straight from the set of the Harry Potter films.
After its Boston run, the exhibition will be displayed in other major venues throughout the U.S. and the world.
B-Roll Footage Contains:
- Harry Potter: The Exhibition artifact, props, wardrobe, set footage
- Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) the first cast member to tour the exhibition, placing an artifact in the exhibit, interacting with school children
- Soundbites with Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom)
- Soundbites Paul Fontaine, Vice President, Program, Museum of Science
- Soundbites Karen McTier, EVP Warner Bros. Consumer Products
- Soundbites Eddie Newquist, President Branded Entertainment, Exhibitgroup
Footage provided by Warner Bros. Consumer Products
Thursday OCTOBER 22, 2009
3:30PM-3:45PM ET / 2:30 - 2:45PM CT / 12:30PM - 12:45PM PT
11:00PM - 11:15PM ET / 10:00 - 10:15PM CT / 8:00AM - 8:15PM PT
Friday OCTOBER 23, 2009
10:30AM - 10:45AM ET / 9:30AM - 9:45AM CT / 6:30AM - 6:45AM PT
All Windows on:
Galaxy 3C Transponder 8C Dowlink: 3860 (V)
For Satellite Feed Information and HARD COPIES contact:
Guggenheim Productions: Alexander Petti 201-683-4079 or
Mark Ganguzza 201-214-9611
On-Site Media Contact:
Guggenheim Productions: Kerry Girvin (917) 453-9554
Additional Information/Event Media Contacts:
Warner Bros. Consumer Products: Rita Cooper; rita.cooper (at) warnerbros.com.