We strongly believe in, and T3 Expo is committed to, building a culture of Adaptive Innovation. We will deliver better end-results, and will work more efficiently by listening to our customers and developing solutions based upon their feedback. We have founded T3 Expo as an effective and malleable alternative for today's event managers.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) October 26, 2009
- T3expo.com is an on-demand provider of innovative event and tradeshow solutions and products nationwide.
- Through the introduction of new products, modular pricing and innovative service solutions, T3 Expo will aim to reinvigorate and redefine how tradeshows and corporate events are designed, planned and executed.
- The business fundamentals of the general service contractors in the tradeshow and corporate events industry no longer effectively serve the needs of their clients. T3 Expo was founded by Chris Valentine, Nate Derby and Chris Young to rejuvenate the industry with modern, innovative solutions and on-demand service.
- T3 Expo's 21st century business model will leverage innovation, technology and their experience to offer a greater variety of products and guaranteed level of service to create real benchmarks for the general service contractors.
Quotes, attributable to T3 Expo's founding Eventgineers, Chris Valentine, Nate Derby and Chris Young
- "Similar to what Amazon did for the retail industry, Virgin and JetBlue with air travel and Apple and music, the time is right for changing the way contractors do business. All of these companies saw an opportunity to improve on a legacy model to bring added value to the end user. The traditional 'general service contractor' model has focused on warehouses and large investments in inventory with deep, yet narrow product lines. We will operate as a highly-efficient design, production and distribution hub that leverages the latest technology to deliver results, on-demand to help our clients meet and exceed their show and/or event requirements and goals."
Chris Valentine, industry innovator and visionary, Chris has continuously listened to stakeholders and challenged the status quo for more than 15 years at Champion Exposition Services ("Champion"). Chris' unique perspective on customer service is based upon his experience developing solutions while serving as the company's CFO and CIO.
- "We start by understanding your requirements and then offer several different pricing models to suit your needs. Whether you are looking to lower exhibitor rates, stay within a fixed show management budget, build your brand or increase revenue we have an objective-based pricing solution for you. The end goal is to provide a pricing structure that will add value to your event. Your event, your way." Nate Derby, Nate began his career in the hospitality industry working for the Ritz Carlton, he joined Champion in 1998 to bring that same superior level of service to the trade show industry. Once at Champion, Nate produced some of the nation's leading events for clients including Oracle, Saleforce.com, Cisco, RSA, Microsoft and Adobe, among many others.
- "We strongly believe in, and T3 Expo is committed to, building a culture of Adaptive Innovation. We will deliver better end-results, and will work more efficiently by listening to our customers and developing solutions based upon their feedback. We have founded T3 Expo as an effective and malleable alternative for today's event managers." Chris Young, Chris started his career in the tradeshow industry more than 18 years ago. He has created and implemented numerous industry design standards including 3-D modeling and virtual fly-throughs, an environmental approach to signage and way finding, use of customer theme props, digital signage and green exhibiting. Chris' innovations on behalf of Champion have garnered various awards, including the recent first place IAEE Art of the show award for event décor and signage, and the Tradeshow Executive Innovation Award for Digital Signage.
T3 Expo's Differentiators
- Objective-based Pricing: T3 Expo's inventive pricing approach will facilitate, develop and deepen relationships between show organizers and their exhibitors. Nate Derby, explains, "Our objective-based pricing approach will allow show managers to decide whether they would like to lower exhibitor rates, lower show management rates, increase revenue, or improve branding/overall décor. We will package these options into four balanced solutions, discuss with the client to understand their goals, and price accordingly. This will allow for the greatest amount of flexibility in our approach to producing events, and ultimately better ROI for our customers."
- Customer-driven Supply Chain: T3 Expo is proud to offer true on-demand products and solutions as well as an expanded line of services, signage, furnishings and accessories.Chris Valentine, comments, "A customer-driven supply chain distinguishes the gap between services, products and solutions that deliver real value from those that simply add cost. In a customer-driven supply chain, the needs and requirements of the customer drives the entire process, from beginning to end. T3's supply chain is developed from the Event's stakeholders strategies and build product sets around it, rather than fashion offerings from equipment and inventory which the contractors has an extensive investment in and therefore limited flexibility. T3 Expo has built its supply chain with customers in mind. We have not taken an inventory position in any standard or custom tradeshow furnishings. This opens a whole new world of decorating, furnishings and service options to our customers and will allow us to bring an exciting, fresh look and better amenities to a T3 Expo event."
- Adaptive Innovation: T3 Expo will build products around a continuous stream of timely and relevant innovations from digital signage and wayfinding systems to freight tracking and ecommerce solutions for mobile devices. Chris Young, comments, "We strongly believe in, and are committed to, our culture of innovation. We will always actively listen to our customers so that we can contribute to the evolution of our industry."
About T3 Expo™
T3 Expo is an on-demand provider of innovative event and tradeshow solutions and products. T3 Expo's mission is to make tradeshows and corporate events more productive, through the introduction of new products, objective based pricing and innovative service solutions that will positively redefine the relationship between general service contractors and tradeshow and corporate event managers. T3 Expo. Save money. Grow your event.
Matt Landry and Traci Simpson, Matter Communications
978-499-9250, x226 and x234
# # #