Chapel Hill, NC (PRWEB) October 30, 2009
Caren Weiner Campbell moved to Chapel Hill, NC from New York City in March. In April, she formed Synoptical Charts LLC, an information design consultancy, seeking clients and work in one of the toughest national and world economies in recent memory.
In just the past six months, Synoptical Charts (http://www.synopticalcharts.com) has:
- expanded and refined corporate message materials for a New York City-based Green IT initiative
- created internal communications and instructional materials for a national personal finance magazine
- developed graphics for a community newspaper in the Research Triangle Park, NC area
- analyzed complex datasets for a New York City-based residential real estate firm, providing analysis and visual summaries of the presented information.
Founder Caren Weiner Campbell said, "It's very gratifying, as the owner of a startup, to have such interesting work coming in, especially in such a challenging business climate. But interest is picking up, and it looks like a busy and fascinating 2010 coming up!"
The release of promising GDP growth figures by the US Government on October 29, 2009 only reinforced Weiner Campbell's optimism. "With solid evidence that the economy is finally growing again, and this recession may be officially over, we think the opportunity for small service businesses to supply industry and government has never been better."
ABOUT SYNOPTICAL CHARTS LLC
Founder Caren Weiner Campbell, a longtime journalist, now uses her analytical and narrative skills to assess, organize and convey information visually. Work takes the form of:
- corporate communications
- analytical reports
- live presentations
- sales collateral
- advocacy literature
- educational illustrations
- press releases
- white papers
# # #