Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) November 1, 2009
The leading botanical menopausal treatment supplement, Menoquil, continues to see soaring sales even amid the popularity of unfounded and controversial, bioidenticle hormone therapy treatments for menopause.
Many menopausal women are using such lab-created and non-FDA approved, bioidenticle hormone therapies to treat the symptoms of menopause, and at the same time, many are entirely unaware of the inherent risks that are associated with using such unfounded treatment methods.
According to Menoquil spokesperson, Thomas Jenkins, more women have been turning to all-natural Menoquil, in wake of the risks and side effects that are being unveiled about such risky treatments, nearly every single day.
"More and more woman are turning to the natural power of Menoquil, some of them after, sadly, experiencing the side effects of other menopausal treatments for themselves, such as hormone replacement therapies, or newer, and riskier, bioidenticle hormones," Jenkins says.
Jenkins' views on the risks associated with using such controversial methods of treating menopause are not unfounded.
Rather, they are shared by much of the medical community.
In an October 19th interview with CBC Canada News, and in an article that was published on their website on that date, regarding the usage of such risk-laden treatments for symptoms of menopause in women, the Mature Women's Centre at Winnipeg's Victoria Hospital's, Dr. Richard Boroditsky, attested to the fact that the usage of bioidenticle hormones is both unfounded and dangerous.
"If estrogen is given to a woman with a uterus and she's not given progesterone at the same time, there's an increased risk of stimulation and an increased risk of cancer developing," Boroditsky said. "What (doctors) know is that estrogen, whether it's compounded, or whether it's in the traditional formulations, that all bio-identical estrogen has some risks." (Source: CBCNews.CA; 2009)
According to Jenkins, the reasons behind the popularity of Menoquil are easily explained.
"More women are starting to use our product for several reasons," Jenkins says, "Because it is all-natural, its void of any adverse side effects whatsoever, and most importantly, Menoquil really works, and it has been proven to do so!"
Menoquil all-natural cure for menopause is taken as an herbal supplement, in capsule form, by mouth twice per day.
It works to relieve the symptoms of menopause using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural female hormonal balance.
For more information about Menoquil, please visit them online at: http://www.Menoquil.com.
· Developed by Pharmaxa Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
· An alternative product that was formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance
· Contains a blend of all-natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the symptoms of menopause without causing any known side effects throughout the duration of their transition
· Clinical studies have shown that the active, proprietary ingredients contained within Menoquil actually work as well as low-dose estrogen in eliminating hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, insomnia and anxiety
· The most comprehensive, all-natural hormonal balancing compound ever developed for pre-menopausal and menopausal women
· Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
· 100% safe, effective and all-natural; no known side effects
· Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Menoquil.com
# # #