Speech-Over enables us to quickly deploy PowerPoint presentations that are self running and narrated. Their software is intuitive, easy to edit and delivers professional sounding results. - Dave Barton, BlueSwarf Manufacturing Laboratories
Past News ReleasesRSS
Jerusalem, Israel (PRWEB) November 12, 2009
Tuval Software Industries has announced the release of Version 4.0 of Speech-Over™ Professional, an innovative software application that lets presentation authors and developers use text-to-speech voices to easily create and update professional audio PowerPoint® presentations for business and education. The new version comes bundled with two of the best text-to-speech (TTS) voices as well as a host of new features.
Bundled Premium TTS Voices
Tuval Software Industries in partnership with TTS voice vendors NeoSpeech, Inc and Acapela-Group is offering their premium TTS voices, licensed for commercial use with Speech-Over Professional. The male and female voices NeoSpeech Paul and Acapela Heather, among the best US English TTS voices on the market, are bundled with the Speech-Over Professional software.
The new features in Speech-Over Professional include:
- A full range of SAPI voice controls to achieve very realistic voice effects, including controls for voice speed, volume, pitch, delay and emphasis. The controls are integrated into the text with special characters.
- The text from the PowerPoint Notes pane can be imported and used as narration text.
- Scrolling of long subtitles is now possible.
- Pronunciation of difficult words. The new pronunciation lexicon allows TTS voices to speak any word correctly, including the most complex chemical or medical terms. You enter the word into the lexicon with its phoneme representation, which is available from standard online dictionaries, and the voice will recognize and speak it.
- Background music and other sounds. Allows sound files to be loaded and played as background to the voice track.
- Acapela voice tools – Provides easy access to the Acapela voice tools: Phoneme Lexicon and Voice Manager.
- Edit voice sound files directly with Windows Sound Recorder.
Pricing and Availability
Speech-Over Professional V4.0, including the two premium TTS voices NeoSpeech Paul and Acapela Heather with commercial licenses is priced at US$299 per license. It requires Microsoft® Windows® XP or Windows Vista® , Microsoft Office® XP, 2003, 2007 and Microsoft .NET Framework® 2.0. Voices are SAPI 5 compatible.
Speech-Over Professional V4.0 can be purchased either on-line at the Tuval Software Industries website http://www.speechover.com, or by sending your order by E-mail, or through your software provider.
To learn more about this truly remarkable product, visit the company website to view an on-line demo and download a free trial. Tuval Software Industries -- http://www.speechover.com
Tuval Software Industries, Ltd, based in Jerusalem, Israel and privately held, was founded in 1990 and specializes in software tool development, technical communications and applications of speech technology.