London, UK (PRWEB) November 30, 2009
At the 10th release PDF3D® solutions add rich media Flash® controls to 3D PDF generation, enabling everyone with the free Adobe® Reader 9 or higher enhanced team communication, collaboration, improved distributed decision making. Extended to 64-bit versions of Windows 7, Windows 2008 R2 and Linux, PDF3D v1.10.0 end-user and development tools are available immediately from http://www.pdf3d.co.uk .
Highlights of PDF3D version 1.10.0 new features include:
- Windows 7, Windows 2008R2 (x64) platforms support added
- Flash-based Interactive Controls added, modern look & feel, custom model tree menu, advanced animation, mouse probe reporting, model height, transparency and other controls for the 3D PDF generated scene. (Requires Acrobat or Adobe Reader 9 or higher),
- Custom 3D Hierarchy methods added allowing filtering of the model hierarchy as presented to users through the new Model Tree Controls Flash-based interface.
- Face Color and Indexed Color methods added to Interface APIs
- Expanded source examples added to show worked examples of key-frame and model sequence animation
- Over 50 technical improvements
PDF3D (http://www.pdf3d.co.uk) is an innovative independent 3D technical publishing technology for 3D models viewable in PDF documents. Covering a wide range of applications from geology, aerospace, architecture, product packaging, and online sales & marketing, PDF3D makes it practical to distribute interactive 3D documents to everyone with the free Adobe Reader.
The ISO9001:2000 certified professional services team provides custom 3D PDF workflows, system integration and novel user interface development services.