Richmond, VA (PRWEB) December 2, 2009
Mosquito Squad, America’s mosquito and outdoor pest exterminator franchise, today announced that 21 new franchise locations have been awarded recently. Training for these new franchise locations will take place in Richmond, Virginia, home of Mosquito Squad’s parent company, Outdoor Living Brands, Inc.
Since the initial launch of Mosquito Squad in 2005, this is the single largest group of new franchisees ever trained in one session. Earlier in 2009, Mosquito Squad was acquired by Outdoor Living Brands, whose plans include an aggressive expansion of the concept.
“With incidents of West Nile Virus and Lyme Disease increasing across the United States and around the world, and with global warming threatening to increase land encroachment with elevated water levels in our coastal areas, the threat of insect borne diseases continues to grow, making Mosquito Squad an ideal new franchise opportunity,” added Chris Grandpre, President and CEO of Mosquito Squad and Outdoor Living Brands. “In addition, our affordable and effective service offerings have rapidly created strong consumer demand Mosquito Squad’s services in our existing locations. We are delighted to be significantly increasing our geographic coverage and look forward to protecting thousands of additional families next year.”
Grandpre can now be found on YouTube discussing the value, features and benefits of owning a Mosquito Squad franchise opportunity at http://bit.ly/3OQ3F5.
“Yes, it’s true. Our entire outdoor living franchise company is extremely excited at the way the Mosquito Squad mosquito control franchise concept has taken off. The entrepreneur audience as well as people looking to start a new career, or start a new business, are embracing this very promising new business concept,” added Larry Spada, Vice President of Marketing for Mosquito Squad and parent franchisor Outdoor Living Brands.
The new mosquito control locations, and its new franchisees, which will attend the December training include:
- Mosquito Squad of the Crystal Coast, Mike Ritchie
- Mosquito Squad of Annapolis, Kendra Scheimenant
- Mosquito Squad of Williamsburg-Newport News, Steve Ward
- Mosquito Squad of Kensington-Frederick, Maryland, Susan Levi
- Mosquito Squad of Raleigh, John Morse and Chris Schroeder
- Mosquito Squad of Durham, John Morse and Chris Schroeder
- Mosquito Squad of Fredericksburg, Steve Ward
- Mosquito Squad of Virginia Beach, Mancha Stanton
- Mosquito Squad of St. Louis, Martha Bauer
- Mosquito Squad of Norfolk-Chesapeake, Mary and Rich Crawford
- Mosquito Squad of Boca Raton, Barbara Frerichs and John Manifold
- Mosquito Squad of Southern New Hampshire, Tom Conlin
- Mosquito Squad of Columbia, South Carolina, Bill Haskins and Colleen Bagley
- Mosquito Squad of East Memphis, Phil Laster
- Mosquito Squad of Eastern Montgomery County, Maryland, John Barrett
- Mosquito Squad of Ellicott City-Laurel, Maryland, John Barrett
- Mosquito Squad of East Indianapolis, Ken Frost
In addition, Mosquito Squad is currently adding additional new franchise locations which will be trained in February 2010. While the composition of this class is expected to be between 10-20 new locations, the company currently anticipates the following new locations early next year:
- Mosquito Squad of Chesterfield-Ballwin, Missouri
- Mosquito Squad of Saint Charles, Missouri
- Mosquito Squad of East Louisville
- Mosquito Squad of the Hamptons
- Mosquito Squad of Birmingham
- Mosquito Squad of Central Indiana
Mosquito Squad offers a proven, effective way to control mosquitoes, ticks, fleas and other insects within the perimeter of your property. Part of Outdoor Living Brands’ franchise company based in Richmond, Virginia, Mosquito Squad keeps families, residences, and special events insect-free by applying a barrier spray around a property, eliminating the pests within it.
For more information on the affordable Mosquito Squad mosquito control services, visit http://www.MosquitoSquad.com. For more information regarding Outdoor Living Brands, visit http://www.OutdoorLivingBrands.com.
For more information on Mosquito Squad franchise opportunities and available locations, call 800-722-4668 and ask for Franchise Recruiting.