“Companies worldwide are seeking improve their connections with customers, partners and the community at large on the web. Our flexible, cost-effective platforms enable EPiServer and our partners to uniquely address this need for customers."
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) December 1, 2009
EPiServer, the world’s fastest growing provider of platforms for Web Content Management (WCM), Online Social Communities and Digital Marketing today announced it has expanded its presence in the U.S. through partnerships with a number of leading digital agencies and technology consultants. Companies including Imano, Kohorts, Level 2 Marketing Group, Lightmaker, Orckestra, Oshyn, MarketNet and Yoodle will utilize the EPiServer platforms to develop dynamic, measurable web experiences for companies looking to effectively engage online audiences. EPiServer opened its U.S.-based offices in April of this year.
In addition to its newly expanded partner roster, EPiServer has located its global marketing function at its U.S. headquarters in Chicago with the appointment of Bob Egner as vice president of global marketing. In this role, Mr. Egner will be responsible for raising awareness of the EPiServer brand and driving growth in the U.S. and across the globe. Mr. Egner’s experience includes executive marketing and product management positions at both large and small organizations including EDS, Check Point Software Technologies, and Pointsec Mobile Technologies.
Thousands of organizations around the world work with EPiServer to develop and power compelling, measurable websites and web-based communities. Customers include companies that span diverse industries such as AstraZeneca, Pfizer, Aegon, Toshiba, Adidas, Mazda, Volkswagen, Greenpeace, Red Cross, Securitas and 911DayofService.org. Two new commercial sites built on the EPiServer platform go live every 24 hours.
“Companies worldwide are seeking to improve their connections with customers, partners and the community at large on the web. This shift towards a more engaged web creates a tremendous opportunity for EPiServer to expand its global footprint,” said AJ Harring, President, EPiServer U.S. “Our flexible, cost-effective platforms enable EPiServer and our partners to uniquely address this need for customers by creating compelling online experiences that enhance brand, foster customer loyalty and drive revenue, helping them more efficiently turn website visits into sales.”
EPiServer sells its products and services through a partner network that consists of industry leaders in data management, digital media development, integration and services. New U.S.-based partners announced today include:
- Imano is a digital agency that provides interactive advertising, e-commerce, and search and email marketing services for retailers.
- Kohorts It Services specializes in delivering IT Services to mid-size and enterprise organizations.
- Level 2 Marketing Group provides strategy, creative design and innovative development, with expertise in research, planning, copy writing, web development, branding, advertising and collateral development.
- Lightmaker is an award winning, full service digital media agency. The company designs and develops online digital strategies for clients to ensure projects are effective and scalable.
- Orckestra is an information technology consulting firm that provides comprehensive solution building, consulting services and integration with other systems along with dedicated support services to ensure client value.
- Oshyn has built a solid reputation of helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands realize their business goals by delivering innovative and intuitive business solutions for the web, mobile devices and emerging technology platforms.
- MarketNet is a full-service interactive design and development company that provides marketing, strategy, creative services, web development, application development, search marketing, and analytics and reporting to a broad client-base.
- Yoodle is a cutting edge software development and services company with expertise in areas from Enterprise Application development to Web content management to e-Commerce.
EPiServer is the world’s fastest growing provider of Web Content Management (WCM) platforms and online community platforms. More than 2,500 customers worldwide use EPiServer CMS to create collaborative and attractive websites. EPiServer CMS is the foundation for more than 9,000 websites and is used on a daily basis by more than 130,000 web editors. EPiServer delivers its Web Content Management platform through an extensive network of over 330 competent partner companies in 30 countries. EPiServer is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with an AAA-ranking by Dun & Bradstreet since 2000. The company was founded in 1994 and has offices in the United States, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, The Netherlands, South Africa, Australia and the United Kingdom. Learn more online at: http://www.EPiServer.com.