Salt Lake City, UT (PRWEB) December 3, 2009
Registration is now open for many of the American Academy of Professional Coders' (AAPC, http://www.aapc.com) 2010 continuing education events, including the annual national conference, quarterly workshops and ongoing webinar series. Spots are available on a first come, first served basis.
- June 6-9, 2010 at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel in Nashville, Tenn.
- Features eight breakout tracks with 60 educational sessions to choose from, including an anatomy expo, keynote presentations and a local chapter showcase
- $100 early-bird discount through March 15, 2010; price increases to $795 after March 15
- Offered in 53 cities across the country in March, May, August and October
- Four of the most needed and popular topics, including EMRs, identifying leaks in your revenue cycle, performing internal audits and Medicare compliance
- A complete listing of locations and dates is available at
- More than 40 events available live or on demand
- Topics will cover a variety of timely coding issues, and will include sessions for both beginning and more advanced coders
- A complete listing of topics and schedule is available at
For more information on all 2010 continuing education events, please visit http://www.aapc.com/medical-coding-education/index.aspx or call 800-236-2200.
Registration will begin in April 2010 for the AAPC's regional conference in Springfield, Mass. Oct. 7-9, 2010.
About the American Academy of Professional Coders (AAPC)
The AAPC (http://www.aapc.com) is the nation's largest medical coding training and certification association for medical coders. The AAPC provides credentials to medical coders in physician offices, outpatient facilities and payer environments. The certifications the AAPC offers are Certified Professional Coder (CPC®), Certified Professional Coder - Hospital (CPC-H®), Certified Professional Coder - Payer (CPC-P®) and Certified Professional Medical Auditor (CPMA), as well as 19 specialty-specific credentials and the Certified Interventional Radiology Cardiovascular Coder® (CIRCC®) credential. These credentials represent the gold standard certifications for medical coding. The AAPC provides a wide variety of benefits to its more than 84,000 members worldwide.